Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Avril vs. Ashlee

Exclamation Avril vs. Ashlee

If you had to chose, what would you pick? Avril or Ashlee? If it was up to me,
    I would say nither! Ashlee is a little brat, and Avril I haven't liked since my sister brought the CD! You guys chose.

I would pour gasoline over the both of them and watch as I burned them into a pile of ash. I hate those two bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by UgLy_eLf
    I would pour gasoline over the both of them and watch as I burned them into a pile of ash. I hate those two bitches.
    You are getting to my point!

choose for what purpose? If what youre saying what i'm think youre saying, then both of them at the same time.

Musically, I would pick Avril. Ashlee lipsync's, Avril may be shocking when she sings live but at least she actually sings

Thumbs down

Neither
    Dont like Avril and Ashlee is like Jessica

i vote for killing anyone who criticizes people for doing what they enjoy doing and listening to what they enjoy listening to. if you don't like it, don't listen to it. no need to be a whiney little bitch and complain about how you don't like their music, no one said you had to.

*something in latin to impress endy*
    omg sigged fuck you

I'd choose Ashlee. Though Avril is more likely to be into some kinky shit, Ashlee's much closer to being hot, and she's got a rack.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

My friend/roomate got me with a "beaver wack, no wack back" (when a car with wooden sides drives by) so I made up "big rack wack, no wack back". I think if we wanted to we could kill each other using this because there are plenty around.
    Yeah... um your use of "rack" reminded me of that. Kthx.
    omg sigged fuck you