Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Best of the 2000s - Rock song artists

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bratislava, Slovakia
    Posts
    5,802


    Default

    Out of all those bands, you decide not to like Blink??
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,462


    Default

    Wow, was Seether THAT much more popular in the USA than they were in Germany? 'cause I sure as hell haven't heard ANYTHING from them during the last 10 years...
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,912


    Default

    these type of lists always cause controversy, the offspring did well around 2001 when conspiracy of one was released but albums were a bit few and far between after that compared to the nineties which really explains their position! i noticed they dont have a picture for them as well!
    whenever i learn something new it pushes some old knowledge out of my brain, remember that home wine making course when i forgot how to drive?!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    Why is Blink anywhere near this list?
    Because they were insanely popular. We've established that the list is based on radio play.

    Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    Wow, was Seether THAT much more popular in the USA than they were in Germany? 'cause I sure as hell haven't heard ANYTHING from them during the last 10 years...
    Heh. I first heard of them in 2002 from a video game, and then nothing until maybe 2007. They had a huge hit that year with "Fake It" and a smaller one in "Rise Above This" (love that one). I think the singer also had a monster hit with the singer from Evanescence that year.
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    1,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    I think the singer also had a monster hit with the singer from Evanescence that year.
    It was actually Seether featuring Amy Lee and the song was called Broken

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nederland
    Posts
    3,462


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz! View Post
    It was actually Seether featuring Amy Lee and the song was called Broken
    Ah, alright. I think even I heard that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,


    The Ricetigers

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,071


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    EDIT: Wow, is Chevelle that big? Maybe I should have said yes to my band opening for them last month. :/
    yeah, chevelle is pretty big among the right audiences... you actually turned down a gig opportunity? tsk tsk...
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,419


    Default

    Haha, I've got 38 out of 50 discographies from that list.

    PS: I love Seether.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    yeah, chevelle is pretty big among the right audiences... you actually turned down a gig opportunity? tsk tsk...
    Ha, only because it was only a few days' notice and I thought we still sucked too bad to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Haha, I've got 38 out of 50 discographies from that list.

    PS: I love Seether.
    Ridiculous...

    I like Seether, too. They know how to write good, energetic songs.
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,476


    Default

    i like chevelle i wish they played them on kroq more

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •