Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dreamed about Dexter... lol

Talking I dreamed about Dexter... lol

As the title Says, last night I had a very weird dream about Dexter, it wasn't naughty at all, just really weird... well, first thing I remembar was that for some reason I got invited to Dexter's house, and I went there and he received me, and he was with Greg K but Greg looked exactly as Dexter, but for some reason I knew he was Greg, there couln't be two Dexters at the same time, you know?? Anyways, we talked a lil' bit, and then it was time for me to go (oh wait, Dexter's mom was there too, and his house was a crappy place, lol), and all of a sudden, Dexter thought it would be nice if he gave me his dirty clothes as a present... I mean, wtf? I wasn't sure what to say to Dexter, why would he give me his laundry? Anyways, he thought it would be a cool present... dirty clothes... well, I put on one of his dirty shirts and some weird sneakers, he said those were Dr. Martin's, but those looked like really weird Nike sneakers (I think I related the Dr. Martin's because last song I listened to before I went to bed was Cool to Hate), and then I took my leave... then I went shoplifting to some random mall, as I do frequently in my dreams, and the police was all over me... well, that was my dream, how would you guys interpret it??
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    Meh, lame thread.
    And if this post offends you... just don't read it...
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

wow, that's a weird dream...

What an empty dream without guitar picks.
    Ladders and snakes. Ladders give, snakes take.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    last night I had a very weird dream about Dexter, it wasn't naughty at all
    That's a pity

Hehehe.. Crazy dream huh?
    Just like every dream is crazy.. But there are some proffesional pshychologysts who deals with meaning of dreams.. If u're care about that so much, you should visit one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

I thought there was a dream thread somewhere?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

mmm, The Offspring dreams, mmm
    once I dreamed that I went to a concert, but for some reasons there were no one but me in the club, and when The Offspring went on stage, Dexter looked around and decided that instead of giving concert he'd speak with me for the time concert would last
    The other time I dreamed The Offspring was supposed to play in my uncle's house, which was far bigger and more luxurious than it is in reality, but nevermind, so they went there, and I don't remember what was exactly after it, but I remember that I was walking on the edge of swimming pool and then Noodles came, and thought it would be funny to push me into water, but I escaped him. And then we had a nice talk.
    Unfortunately I don't remember what I was talking about with Dexter in Noodles in my dreams.
    Oh, and once I dreamed that my grandma was a queen or something like that, and because she loves me, she invited The Offspring to her castle, but when it came to the show, Green Day appeared on the stage instead of The Offspring