Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I dreamed about Dexter... lol

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    mmm, The Offspring dreams, mmm
    once I dreamed that I went to a concert, but for some reasons there were no one but me in the club, and when The Offspring went on stage, Dexter looked around and decided that instead of giving concert he'd speak with me for the time concert would last
    The other time I dreamed The Offspring was supposed to play in my uncle's house, which was far bigger and more luxurious than it is in reality, but nevermind, so they went there, and I don't remember what was exactly after it, but I remember that I was walking on the edge of swimming pool and then Noodles came, and thought it would be funny to push me into water, but I escaped him. And then we had a nice talk.
    Unfortunately I don't remember what I was talking about with Dexter in Noodles in my dreams.
    Oh, and once I dreamed that my grandma was a queen or something like that, and because she loves me, she invited The Offspring to her castle, but when it came to the show, Green Day appeared on the stage instead of The Offspring
    once I had a similar dream like your last one. I was in my hometown (whats a trivial little town in Hungary) and was waiting for the Offspring to play in front of the town hall. There was only me and some other guys, there was a little stage and I saw Dexter and Noodles next to the stage, but when the show was starting, the band who showed up was Green day. I was very angry and sad when I woke up. It was some years before my first Offspring concert so you can imagine... I haven't seen them ever, and I also couldn't see them in my dreams... what a shame!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a dream the other night that I went to my first Offspring concert at this large stadium.There were hundreds of people enjoying the show before an earthqauke scared everyone causing the end of the show.So I just started walking around the parking lot with nothing to do when I saw a fimiliar looking person get out of their car,it turned out to be Greg K.
    I walked up to him and said "hi".Which must have made him mad because out of nowhere he punched me in the face,threw me on the ground and beat the life out of me.Then the other guys ran over and got him off.After he calmed down he explained to me that he thought that I was going to mug him which I didn't understand.After I explained to him that I'm just a kid he apologized and gave me tickets to some of the shows on their tour.

When I woke up I was angry because none of it happened.So I went back to sleep trying to continue the dream.But instead I had a dream that I robbed a bank and ran off with a big bag of cash,but then I got shot in the arm.

Quote Originally Posted by -L- View Post
    once I had a similar dream like your last one. I was in my hometown (whats a trivial little town in Hungary) and was waiting for the Offspring to play in front of the town hall. There was only me and some other guys, there was a little stage and I saw Dexter and Noodles next to the stage, but when the show was starting, the band who showed up was Green day. I was very angry and sad when I woke up. It was some years before my first Offspring concert so you can imagine... I haven't seen them ever, and I also couldn't see them in my dreams... what a shame!
    hehe, I knew there's something wrong with this band, if they keep on destroying Offspring fans' dreams...

I think all these dreams points that y'all gonna get raped by crazy,mean horses to death.Not because of seeing these dreams;but posting them here.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    I think all these dreams points that y'all gonna get raped by crazy,mean horses to death.Not because of seeing these dreams;but posting them here.
    What's wrong with posting our dreams to discuss 'em with The Offspring fans community??
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

I had a dream that I performed "All I Want" with them in my Middle School gym a few years ago, and just recently that I was late to seeing them at Summerfest. Knock on wood that doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    As the title Says, last night I had a very weird dream about Dexter, it wasn't naughty at all, just really weird... well, first thing I remembar was that for some reason I got invited to Dexter's house, and I went there and he received me, and he was with Greg K but Greg looked exactly as Dexter, but for some reason I knew he was Greg, there couln't be two Dexters at the same time, you know?? Anyways, we talked a lil' bit, and then it was time for me to go (oh wait, Dexter's mom was there too, and his house was a crappy place, lol), and all of a sudden, Dexter thought it would be nice if he gave me his dirty clothes as a present... I mean, wtf? I wasn't sure what to say to Dexter, why would he give me his laundry? Anyways, he thought it would be a cool present... dirty clothes... well, I put on one of his dirty shirts and some weird sneakers, he said those were Dr. Martin's, but those looked like really weird Nike sneakers (I think I related the Dr. Martin's because last song I listened to before I went to bed was Cool to Hate), and then I took my leave... then I went shoplifting to some random mall, as I do frequently in my dreams, and the police was all over me... well, that was my dream, how would you guys interpret it??
    Could it mean that you are dreaming about being an Offspring roadie? Dexter did say that they make roadies do their laundry. LOL!

I had a dream too... and mine was just a *little bit* naughty... I was standing on a stairway about three steps up and reaching over the wrought iron railing to decorate a Christmas tree that was right next to the stairway, when all of a sudden Dexter walked by and announced that he was going out for a bit, and I said "Not without kissing me first!" So, he reached up and like a feather *lightly* brushed a kiss on me to which I said, "You call that a kiss?" He replied, "Well, I'm afraid I won't be able to get the scales off of my lips" and frowned. Then I looked down and saw that I was 1/2 of a fish. Talk about weird...
    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

Quote Originally Posted by For Real View Post
    Could it mean that you are dreaming about being an Offspring roadie? Dexter did say that they make roadies do their laundry. LOL!
    I think you're right, I would give up everything just to be a roadie... I wish I was a roadie... LOL!

Haha, crazy dream, btw I encourage all of you guys to post your dreams! Uh... there may be another dreams thread or whatever, but I'm new at this forums shit and I never search on the forum for existing threads, and as far as I'm concerned, this thread was originally about MY DREAM, but since everyone is sharing their love, please go ahead and keep posting your own dreams!
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

Now...what would Sigmund (we're on the 1st name basis) say about this thread?
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.