Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Got some new media for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by one hundred punks View Post
    Please don't criticize the set list. Some of the 4 minute songs the band has chosen not bother to learn are incredibly difficult. If you dare question the set list, you are not a true fan, Please accept whatever the band does and bow down. Thanks.
    what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasisko View Post
    what are you talking about?
    I'm sure it was irony.

thanks for the setlist/pics mat.kc.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Quote Originally Posted by mat.kc. View Post
    No problem! I didn't work for the Boonstock festival haha. I just had a VIP ticket, so I did my best to get as close as I could without being trampled!
    Ahh, I was asking because of your YouTube name. I thought you had something to do with it, but it just dawned on me that you probably created the username after the show.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Thank you very much for posting the infos, videos and pics, man! I really appreciate them, that does sound like it was an awesome concert.

Oh, and One Hundred Punks is definitely the second official asshole of the BBS, after Jojan, of course. Oh, but wait, there's bouncingcoles, too. Geez!

Quote Originally Posted by mat.kc. View Post
    Went to Boonstock last night, and holy shit! It was PERFECT. This has been the second time I've seen them live, but this one took the cake for sure. The set-list was epic too. I was so excited to hear them play Hammerhead and Gotta Get Away, as last time they didn't play those two. As they played Half-Truism, fireworks went off in the sky. I couldn't believe it. Here's the set from yesterday night:

01.) You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
    02.) All I Want
    03.) Hammerhead
    04.) You'll Find a Way
    05.) Have You Ever?
    06.) Come Out & Play
    07.) Gone Away
    08.) Kristy Are You Doing Okay?
    09.) Why Don't You Get a Job?
    10.) Gotta Get Away
    11.) Guns of Brixton
    12.) Bad Habit
    13.) Half-Truism
    14.) Starin' At the Sun
    15.) Pretty Fly For a White Guy
    16.) Want You Bad
    17.) Self-Esteem

*Encore*

18.) Americana
    19.) Can't Get My Head Around You
    20.) The Kids Aren't Alright

Photos from last night, are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&id=772150573

I have quite a few videos too, including some of the new song. They are about 10 to 30 second clips, but in the second verse, you can hear what Dexter is singing. It's a lot more clear than the other videos circulating around the internet (well, I think so anyway). Should I post those as well?

All in all, an epic night. I got some crowd surfing, camera/video footage, showed off my Offspring tattoo (on my back, the Rise & Fall angel haha) and it was just absolutely insane. I've been to over 25 concerts, and this one really topped them all. My favourite band of all time, still rocking on.
    HOLY SHIT MAN!! TKAA WAS THE LAST ONE ON ENCORE?? THE LAST ONE WAS THE BEST SONG?? THAT'S SO FUCKING AWSOME MAN!!!
    U are very, very lucky..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

Oh man, so there's no video for TKAA???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it a lot. I see there was some discussion about the setlist. Well, in my opinion, it was a great setlist and I feel very privileged to hear the majority of my favourite songs. I had an amazing time and I think that's what really mattered the most, yeah?

Unfortunately, TKAA wasn't filmed from me. I was too busy rocking out to the last song haha. Sorry people, it was one of those moments where it needed my undivided headbanging attention. And randman21, yeah I made the Youtube username BoonstockOffspring so people could search/remember it easier. More accessible!

When I saw them at Summerfest last year, it was basically the SAME songs minus The Clash cover & the new song. So yeah, I really don't see what's TOTALLY AMAZING about it, but it is a decent setlist. Although, I'd love to hear something off of Ignition. I'd dieee. (:

Quote Originally Posted by tayluhhx3 View Post
    When I saw them at Summerfest last year, it was basically the SAME songs minus The Clash cover & the new song. So yeah, I really don't see what's TOTALLY AMAZING about it, but it is a decent setlist. Although, I'd love to hear something off of Ignition. I'd dieee. (:
    Don't plan your funeral anytime soon. I guess there is a slight chance of KHWHD but who knows. I know they played a couple older songs at Warped 05 which was smart as to not get booed out of the building by all the TRUPUNX who go to Warped with their one-day mohawx.