Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995

offs55, we're all waiting on you man!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/

This trader is a joke, a plain joke.

The first person at the "good traders" list is Chriis. I mean, like, WTF? I sent that asshole a video a couple of years ago and he promised to upload some stuff for me and NEVER DID... and that was 2008! I gave up now, but late last year I talked to him and he kept promising.

And then at the bad traders list, Offs55, who's been the kindest uploader the boards have seen in a long while. If you record something on a show, you shouldn't try to make money off of it or keep it to a small community of assholes who care about no one other than themselves, you should freaking share! I highly doubt that the owner of that website has never download anything that has been posted for EVERYONE around here.

He shouldn't be bad mouthing offs55, we all should be thanking him and bad mouthing the owner of that website and people like Chriis. I've tried to deffend traders in the past, but I'm done putting up with that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    What I said? May I ask why?
    haaha i've made a mistake! that message was for offs55!
    greekoldfan @Lord_Gabo you should be called: theoldestLordfan
    www.offspring.it
    www.offspring.it/board

1994 My first Offspring song
    2014 Smash Anniversary and my first Offspring on the way

Remember the Sardinina Flag!

Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    http://trade.theoffspringsession.com/

This trader is a joke, a plain joke.

The first person at the "good traders" list is Chriis. I mean, like, WTF? I sent that asshole a video a couple of years ago and he promised to upload some stuff for me and NEVER DID... and that was 2008! I gave up now, but late last year I talked to him and he kept promising.

And then at the bad traders list, Offs55, who's been the kindest uploader the boards have seen in a long while. If you record something on a show, you shouldn't try to make money off of it or keep it to a small community of assholes who care about no one other than themselves, you should freaking share! I highly doubt that the owner of that website has never download anything that has been posted for EVERYONE around here.

He shouldn't be bad mouthing offs55, we all should be thanking him and bad mouthing the owner of that website and people like Chriis. I've tried to deffend traders in the past, but I'm done putting up with that shit.
    1/ Chris never screwed with me, i don't know why he would be in my bad traders list
    2/ Offs55 screwed with us, stop taking pity of him, he just got what he deserved
    3/ oh please don't "bad mouth" me, i'm scared....
    4/ stop putting "shit", "fuck" and other "cool" words in your sentences until you speak a decent english
    5/ let's talk about this through PM's
    Last edited by Ptit Seb; 07-15-2010 at 03:00 AM.

All the trading thing is so sad!! I have a video and I won't share it with you! na na na na na na!
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Quote Originally Posted by Ptit Seb View Post
    d....
    4/ stop putting "shit", "fuck" and other "cool" words in your sentences until you speak a decent english
    Until you speak decent english. Not 'a' decent english.

Gustavo speaks very decent english.

1/ Chris never screwed with me, i don't know why he would be in my bad traders list
    2/ Offs55 screwed with us, stop taking pity of him, he just got what he deserved
    Chris is a douchebag.. the reason he never screwed with you is because you aren't sexy enough to screw :P

Come on guys!!! Share!!! Don't Trade!!! You've got not permission to trade, it's illegal and not cool for the community!!! The right way is share with other Offspring fans like me!
    Don't be moron, share!!!

*(moron referred to all people who trade)
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Chris is a douchebag.. the reason he never screwed with you is because you aren't sexy enough to screw :P
    What's the problem with you? Cause i paid lot of money for a HD show and i didn't uploaded it i'm an asshole, a scrawer, a joke?. Be careful what you say. If you're jealous because I have a large collection of DVDs and you not, it's not my problem.

Have a good day.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro CaupolicŠn (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

1. Good for you.
    2. You do realize you are at the place where people appreciate it when stuff is uploaded, right? And you also do realize that the trader community is a minority here, right?
    3. I don't think I need to bad mouth you in order for you to have a bad reputation around here, do I?
    4. Sorry if my English isn't good enough for you, sir.
    5. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Until you speak decent english. Not 'a' decent english.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Gustavo speaks very decent english.
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Chris is a douchebag
    Word.

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    What's the problem with you? Cause i paid lot of money for a HD show and i didn't uploaded it i'm an asshole, a scrawer, a joke?. Be careful what you say. If you're jealous because I have a large collection of DVDs and you not, it's not my problem.
    Wait, wait, wait.... Are you implying that Oxygene is jealous of you? Don't you think it's the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Have a good day.
    LOL

Ok, Fez. Have a good day too! :'D