Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 109

Thread: [DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,371


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAXTER View Post
    True Offspring Fans Share!!!
    Ask to the tapers of each show, i can't share those recordings in lossy shitty formats.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Offspring Republic
    Posts
    1,758


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Ask to the tapers of each show, i can't share those recordings in lossy shitty formats.
    I can't believe it!!!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,003


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I think here you think you are god.
    Worship me then.

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    If you need to get videos of these, let's go and start to trade.
    I tried, thing is... You didn't do your part of the deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    if you like so much to share, put here your videos of the concert in san pablo, free for all.
    São Paulo*

    I already did. I have no problem sharing what I have. I think the links might be dead now, but if anyone wants the videos, let me know and I'll upload them again!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,371


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    Worship me then.

    São Paulo*!
    Whatever (:

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    I already did. I have no problem sharing what I have. I think the links might be dead now, but if anyone wants the videos, let me know and I'll upload them again!
    Really? Congratulations !!!!, but i've never seen a post here with your links. You need requests? You love share, upload them without requests, god!
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Offspring Republic
    Posts
    1,758


    Default

    Someone could share Terchova show??? Video or audio
    thanks in advance

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    231


    Default

    San Pablo? hahah


    Seb, the video I uploaded I didn't get from you or chris, the guy I get the video said it is ok.

    Hey chris, don't think I forgot my DVD! you could at least be nice and give us the name and email of the traders you get those videos..


    haha you put me in your bad traders list? you never upload the DVD I request (I upload all the dvds you request) you traded many videos with mpeg, avi and youtube source, like bogota 2004, and I know other traders that say the same thing of you, you are a bad trader!
    Last edited by offs55; 07-15-2010 at 10:16 AM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,003


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Really? Congratulations !!!!, but i've never seen a post here with your links. You need requests? You love share, upload them without requests, god!
    I don't need requests, I actually uploaded the videos from Japan in .VOB as soon as I got them. If I didn't post the links here, it's because I forgot -- but don't worry, now that you reminded me, the links are going to be up in less than one week, at least there will be one less rare item in your awesome list, and I'll be happy to do that.

    EDIT: I bet you downloaded these videos from the links I posted here:
    http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds...awasaki-japan/
    http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds...m-tokyo-japan/

    So, you guys do like to download stuff we share but you don't like to share. How self-ish is that?
    Last edited by Gustavo; 07-15-2010 at 10:09 AM.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Offspring Republic
    Posts
    1,758


    Default

    [DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995 I think that DVD doesn't exist!!! IT's a fake!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,371


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    I don't need requests, I actually uploaded the videos from Japan in .VOB as soon as I got them. If I didn't post the links here, it's because I forgot -- but don't worry, now that you reminded me, the links are going to be up in less than one week, at least there will be one less rare item in your awesome list, and I'll be happy to do that.

    EDIT: I bet you downloaded these videos from the links I posted here:
    http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds...awasaki-japan/
    http://cmbootlegs.wordpress.com/dvds...m-tokyo-japan/

    So, you guys do like to download stuff we share but you don't like to share. How self-ish is that?
    BIG FAIL, I got those videos from the youtube user !

    And about your recording.. Upload when you want, it's not a rare item on my list. Rare items are shows like San Bernardino 97, Phoenix 97 (where they played Amazed), Philadelphia 97, Peoria 97, Leicester 94, Lawrence 94, Salt Lake City 94, Montreal 99, and many shows that you can check on my big collection.

    And one more thing, thanks for keep visiting my site (:
    Last edited by chriiis; 07-15-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nove Zamky,NZ,Slovakia
    Posts
    1,521


    Default

    one year ago,I thought,that chriiis is the best guy and one of my greatest friends on this forum....but well...I could see,that things have changed a lot...he is another goddamn motherfucker,who only wanna trade everything...last year,I gave him links from Terchova..yes,I know,it wasn´t in HD quality,but you could see it...and if we want something,you always say:I´m sorry,it´s not mine....such a selfish person....so,hide it all at home and be happy,what all you have seen
    Last edited by dexterone; 07-15-2010 at 11:08 AM.
    I know you wanna hit that

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •