Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 109

Thread: [DVD Proshot] Download Video Sweden 1995

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,020


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    You don't know other thing to say? You don't need my stuff i don't need your shits. So close your mouth. Back 12 years ago and start to collect good offspring stuff and later we can make good exchanges !
    Oh, I think I understood what your deal is now. You like to take advantage of people. People like me, dexterone and offs55, who aren't badass traders, you promise us you're going to do something, but then you don't. If you want to lie to your self AGAIN and keep telling yourself it's not a lie, go for it.... And once again, you're gonna go far, kid.

    But when it comes to cool badass traders like Ptit Seb, you do your part of the deal and you acquire a good status, the biggest proof so far is your name being on Ptit Seb's good list. And look how many people around here you've messed up with! YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR.

    I probably have the biggest pictures collection at this forum, I used webarchive, google and lots of other sources to get them all... Sometimes I even contacted the photographer and got exclusive pictures. I've been collecting these pictures since late 2006, I spent hours and hours to get them all. And you know what I did? I uploaded it all and it's available for every fan out there. You can check it out here: http://www.theoffspringsite.com/gallery

    I haven't had time to upload the pics from 2010 because I have been busy as heck later, but I will eventually upload them too.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,384


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    Oh, I think I understood what your deal is now. You like to take advantage of people. People like me, dexterone and offs55, who aren't badass traders, you promise us you're going to do something, but then you don't. If you want to lie to your self AGAIN and keep telling yourself it's not a lie, go for it.... And once again, you're gonna go far, kid.

    But when it comes to cool badass traders like Ptit Seb, you do your part of the deal and you acquire a good status, the biggest proof so far is your name being on Ptit Seb's good list. And look how many people around here you've messed up with! YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR.

    I probably have the biggest pictures collection at this forum, I used webarchive, google and lots of other sources to get them all... Sometimes I even contacted the photographer and got exclusive pictures. I've been collecting these pictures since late 2006, I spent hours and hours to get them all. And you know what I did? I uploaded it all and it's available for every fan out there. You can check it out here: http://www.theoffspringsite.com/gallery

    I haven't had time to upload the pics from 2010 because I have been busy as heck later, but I will eventually upload them too.
    Great for you brazuka. I'm a freaking liar? You're a fucking idiot !
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,020


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Great for you brazuka. I'm a freaking liar? You're a fucking idiot !
    I am a fuckin' idiot indeed. I believed you. How could anyone be more stupid than that?
    I now am doing my duty and letting everybody know how much of a liar and unreliable person you are.

    Hermano, what's up with the brazuka thing? Are you trying to make fun of me? You won't be able to hurt me, I won't go down to your level and make this country-rivalry-wise... Besides, there are people from your country who aren't backing you up. So, it's not because your country that you are a liar... It's because you were born being a liar and unfortunately will probably die being a liar. Asshole.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,412


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    When someone made the post about this concert selling, no one has given 90 euro for this recording. So, what's the problem if i've bought it?, I've bought it for me, i don't have the obligation to upload it JUST FOR YOU. If you was on this concert, okay okay CONGRATULATIONS, I'm not jealous for this.
    Now i'm planning go to a unity tour concert, and i will tape it but not for share here.

    And that's what you have earned talking bad about me.

    SIGAN CHUPANDOLA.
    No you don't have an obligation when you buy it. You do when you promise it. You have a moral obligation. Which you passed on...

    You aren't jealous.. yeah.. right

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,384


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    No you don't have an obligation when you buy it. You do when you promise it. You have a moral obligation. Which you passed on...

    You aren't jealous.. yeah.. right
    What? I've never promised to upload the wiesen recording. You're wrong dude.

    And not, i'm not jealous for this. Good for you if you was on many offspring concerts.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,384


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    I am a fuckin' idiot indeed. I believed you. How could anyone be more stupid than that?
    I now am doing my duty and letting everybody know how much of a liar and unreliable person you are.

    Hermano, what's up with the brazuka thing? Are you trying to make fun of me? You won't be able to hurt me, I won't go down to your level and make this country-rivalry-wise... Besides, there are people from your country who aren't backing you up. So, it's not because your country that you are a liar... It's because you were born being a liar and unfortunately will probably die being a liar. Asshole.
    Say all you want, your words fly for me. I will not argue with an inferior person.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,020


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Finally, i paid for this and i got the master tape
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Are u sharing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    i will try, is a very huge file, 7,83 gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    It'll be awesome if you could be able to share it!
    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I will try share it with you guys (:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    So are you going to share it?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheOne_NL View Post
    Hi Chris, do you have time now for uploading it? We would love to see this show!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I will upload it when i have time, remember that is a very huge file, and i need take a long time for upload this show, are almost 8 gb!, please keep patience!
    Well, we did try to keep patience, I think... After all, it's been almost one year.

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I thought the thread was all about trying to get this video so everyone could share it... then chriis went and bought it, and now isn't sharing it? That's like the ultimate in douchebaggery.
    WORD!

    Also this:

    Quote Originally Posted by dexterone View Post
    okey...but I´m mad,that I´ve uploaded my video from Slovakian Show and you promised me something and you didn´t honour it....
    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I don't had time for upload it, I'll do it soon. nothing more to say.
    Dexterone, could do me a favor and answer me one question? That was posted on the 16th of September of 2009. Has he ever uploaded the stuff he PROMISED he would upload for you? After all, he said he'd do it soon... Maybe he still don't had time.

    And the last quotes were from the Wiesen thread.

    Now let's take a look at what happened in this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    No you don't have an obligation when you buy it. You do when you promise it. You have a moral obligation. Which you passed on...
    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    What? I've never promised to upload the wiesen recording. You're wrong dude.
    What? You've never promised... Ok, the same way you've never promised to send Dexterone the videos for the Slovakia concert, the same way you've never promised to send me the videos for the São Paulo concert, which I uploaded when I had 10kb uploading rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    Say all you want, your words fly for me. I will not argue with an inferior person.
    Ohh, now I am an inferior person to you? You're free to believe and think whatever you want, but you're the one who has been ignoring facts and arguments. You haven't said a single word about your broken promises to me and Dexterones. And by broken promises, I mean lies. You liar.
    Last edited by Gustavo; 07-17-2010 at 11:33 AM.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,384


    Default

    I never said "I PROMESS UPLOAD THE WIESEN DVD", gustavo!
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,020


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I never said "I PROMESS UPLOAD THE WIESEN DVD", gustavo!
    You never said that indeed. Actually, "promess" isn't even a word, so, it wouldn't have made sense anyway. But what you did promise, though, was to send me and Dexterone videos for the videos we sent you.

    Let me show you something again:

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    I'll do it soon.
    Aren't you promising Dexterone you'd send he his stuff here? Oh, wait... You're gonna go ahead and say you've never promised anything or you're going to say something like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by chriiis View Post
    i don't want to send great stuff to people that will to encode it to shitty formats and upload it for free.
    It's not your business what people are going to do with the stuff after they get it. You are supposed to do your part of the deal. If you weren't willing to do business with him, why did you download what he uploaded for you? In my opinion, that means taking advantage of somebody.

    Besides, you did know that the whole logic of getting the Wiesen video, as ilovellamas had explained, was to share it afterwards. And you never said you wouldn't share it, you kept on using happy smiley faces and saying "I'll try to share it" -- and that DOES give anyone the impression that you would share it, specially considering all the buzz that there was towards it during a couple of months here on the BBS.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    2,384


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    You never said that indeed. Actually, "promess" isn't even a word, so, it wouldn't have made sense anyway. But what you did promise, though, was to send me and Dexterone videos for the videos we sent you.

    Let me show you something again:



    Aren't you promising Dexterone you'd send he his stuff here? Oh, wait... You're gonna go ahead and say you've never promised anything or you're going to say something like this:



    It's not your business what people are going to do with the stuff after they get it. You are supposed to do your part of the deal. If you weren't willing to do business with him, why did you download what he uploaded for you? In my opinion, that means taking advantage of somebody.

    Besides, you did know that the whole logic of getting the Wiesen video, as ilovellamas had explained, was to share it afterwards. And you never said you wouldn't share it, you kept on using happy smiley faces and saying "I'll try to share it" -- and that DOES give anyone the impression that you would share it, specially considering all the buzz that there was towards it during a couple of months here on the BBS.
    Well, let's end this once and for all, do you think? I'll post the videos in return for which you sent me.

    AND TOPIC CLOSED.
    16.10.04 - Estadio Ferro Carril Oeste (Argentina)
    31.10.08 - Club Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    08.09.13 - Estadio Malvinas (Argentina)
    10.09.13 - Teatro Caupolicán (Chile)
    11.07.14 - Costa Mesa CA (United States)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •