Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
It got me thinking - why would this person, named God or whatever you may call him, even create the universe in the first place? For his own amusement? Or was it some sort of an expeiment of epic proportions? Or he has a master plan?
That would be unknowable. All of it. The only way to speculate is to assume that this creator is at least somewhat like us, which is what you did. That's fine as long as you accept that there is no reason to assume that any possible creator is anything like us at all. For one thing this entity would need to exist outside of our universe. Outside of all the laws of physics. Outside of space and time. You really shouldn't anthropomorphize this hypothetical being. When you do that you really illegitimize you own train of logic leading to your conclusion that there probably is no creator.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
Evolution (the more sane Christians accept the evolution theory as a fact, even the pope does)
Except it's not a fact. It's a theory. It should not be accepted as a fact, because it isn't one. Then people usually say "yeah, like gravity is just a theory". Well, it is. Some highly regarded physicists are now suggesting that gravity doesn't exist and the effect we think of as gravity is actually some by-product of thermal dynamics. I don't understand this new idea. Almost nobody does. But I like that some scientists are willing to always re-evaluate everything we think we know. Thinking you know something is the greatest impediment to knowledge.