Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 311 = shit

Thumbs down 311 = shit

Well, I didn't know about 311's existence at all, so I decided to check them out, and they're trash... I really disliked them, fucking reggae-rock... their music is soo... weak, I mean, honestly, why do people like this guys at all??

I'm sorry if I offend any of you by posting this, but it's my opinion and I wanted to express my thoughts about it, The Offspring is so much better, in every possible way.

Now, who shares my opinion?
    -Chuck Berry is actually a blackberry...

Quote Originally Posted by steinberg View Post
    Off spring show is the most source of entertainment in the new generation.
    -Gotta love bots...

I like 311. Not one of my favorite bands, but I think their music has a very nice vibe to it. It's really nice to chill to.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    I like 311. Not one of my favorite bands, but I think their music has a very nice vibe to it. It's really nice to chill to.
    Maybe you can chill out to it, I don't know why I never heard of them, It seems they're quite popular, but I don't know... I think I expected more, you know... some crazy guitars and more energy, don't know why...

-Gotta love bots...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Phidias View Post
    Maybe you can chill out to it, I don't know why I never heard of them, It seems they're quite popular, but I don't know... I think I expected more, you know... some crazy guitars and more energy, don't know why...
    They're very popular in the US, but not elsewhere. And not every band has to have a lot of energy :-P Half the music I listen to is energetic, but a lot of times I don't want to feel like bouncing off the walls. There's a lot to calmer music, and it's cool if you don't dig it... but no need to call them trash, shit and weak all in one post. And I'd never compare 311 and Offspring - verrrrry different bands.

They're very popular in the US, but not elsewhere.
    311 have a huge hardcore fan base but they don't get a lot of radio play anymore

I think they are okay. I tend to get sick of there music pretty quickly. Their mellow stuff is cool, but I don't really dig then that much. I wouldn't, however, go as far as to say they are crap.

They're very popular in the US, but not elsewhere. And not every band has to have a lot of energy :-P Half the music I listen to is energetic, but a lot of times I don't want to feel like bouncing off the walls. There's a lot to calmer music, and it's cool if you don't dig it... but no need to call them trash, shit and weak all in one post. And I'd never compare 311 and Offspring - verrrrry different bands.
    Oh, my apologies, mister Llamas... you're right, shouldn't call them that, guess I'm pissed at 311 fans who talk trash about The Offspring in their shitty forum... :P

-Gotta love bots...

Oh, my apologies, mister Llamas... you're right, shouldn't call them that, guess I'm pissed at 311 fans who talk trash about The Offspring in their shitty forum... :P
    Yeah, just because they pull that crap doesn't mean we have too.

Hey, sure, so be pissed at the idiots who do that... the band didn't do anything wrong. It's just kinda uncool to make a thread titled "311 = shit" just because you don't like some of their fans... bashing on bands due to their fans = shit. :P

Also, this thread reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJIBtqunHY

Also, this thread reminds me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFJIBtqunHY
    Haha. Man, it's so long since I've listened to slipknot.