Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Autographed Guitar by ALL members FOR SALE.

Friendly moderator reminder that doing business with anyone you don't know on the forums or via PM leaves you open to scams. Sashazohuri, if you wanted to list this on eBay and post the link here, you could do that.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    I noticed that the guy is Japanese. lol!
    First of all, how do you know? Are you generalizing him by his username? Second, why does it matter, and why are you laughing at it?
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

Supa,I'm gonna answer your questions briefly:Stfu.

And to mods;when you delete posts you better send a notification to users that declares the reason.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

And to mods;when you delete posts you better send a notification to users that declares the reason.
    Why should they?

Or else what? What are you going to do?
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

Let's not make this an elemantary school debate fellas.

Shank,I don't know if that looks like a threat but if so I'm sorry-that was more like a suggestion.

And Oxygene;I think you're wise enough to understand why.

nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

Quote Originally Posted by Shank View Post
    Or else what? What are you going to do?
    Kill us all.

Yarock, your hostility is completely unwarranted and out of line. Supa asked a perfectly reasonable question, so if you want to say things that sound racist, then fine, but don't expect to not be called out on it.

Additionally, if the moderators sent a message every time we delete a post, we'd never get anything else done. The answer to "Why was my post deleted?" is "Because it broke the rules that are clearly stated in a sticky thread at the top of every forum." In this case, if I edit a string of posts in a thread to remove personal info, and a post of yours is deleted that contained said personal info and a comment on said personal info and nothing else, it really shouldn't be a mental stretch to figure it out. Sorry you're having difficulty with this.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Thanks for your rational explanation.I'm not that mad about deletion of my post,just thinking that sending a warning/caution to user might prevent that same stuff won't happen again.

Coming to Supa,simply I'm not agreeing on that perfectly reasonable question thing.

About the racism thing,racism don't come to our headlines here.We joke about people;French,Germans,Chinese etc. but we mostly make fun of ourselves.

So,sorry if I hurt people by calling a one here Japanese.That lol! thing is just a reference to Jojan's posts.

Besides,I don't think that it would be that hard to inform people about an edited post.When you delete a post,you can use some kind of a checkbox which is sorting the causes-"swearing,racism,off topic,...".You select one and if you have to write some extra stuff,write it and send it to the post owner.Just a piece of advice.