Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Autographed Guitar by ALL members FOR SALE.

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Besides,I don't think that it would be that hard to inform people about an edited post.When you delete a post,you can use some kind of a checkbox which is sorting the causes-"swearing,racism,off topic,...".You select one and if you have to write some extra stuff,write it and send it to the post owner.Just a piece of advice.
    That is exactly what I did and what we do on a regular basis. I guess you can't see it.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

No,I'm afraid I can't.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

Default How much?

Ok guys...He said the price is "Very Negotiable".... I certainly hope so ollie!
    Make him an offer.

Coming to Supa,simply I'm not agreeing on that perfectly reasonable question thing.

About the racism thing,racism don't come to our headlines here.We joke about people;French,Germans,Chinese etc. but we mostly make fun of ourselves.

So,sorry if I hurt people by calling a one here Japanese.That lol! thing is just a reference to Jojan's posts.
    It's cool if you disagree with what I think, I personally couldn't care less. But that post sounded like a pure racist comment to me, which is why I asked you about it. I didn't call you out or call you a racist moron or anything, so why the hostility?
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

Hey, I guess we shouldnīt talk about racism here. Arenīt we all the same? We all love The Offspring. No matter which language we speak or what skin colour we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    It's cool if you disagree with what I think, I personally couldn't care less. But that post sounded like a pure racist comment to me, which is why I asked you about it. I didn't call you out or call you a racist moron or anything, so why the hostility?

Quote Originally Posted by Supa View Post
    What hostility man?If I answered you back there we would have an inappropriate discussion.Your questions seemed nonsense to me at the first look so I chose the shortcut,that's it;there's no hostility.

Poor guitar,by the way.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected

I hope nobody bids on this. A real Offspring fan would charge what the guitar is worth and maybe like $50-100 for his time spent on the auction/getting the autographs. When I got extra autographs I gave them away to other true fans.

No,I'm afraid I can't.
    When the mods edit a post, it has who did it and a brief explanation at the bottom of the post for why it was edited, just like when you edit one of your own posts, you can do the same. See the bottom of my post below my signature. At the bottom of the topic starter's post it says "Last edited by Little_Miss_1565; 09-01-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Removed personal info"

We can't see anything about deleted posts, however, if you broke a major rule, you'll get a warning from the moderators which I believe shows up as a PM. If you don't get a warning, just assume it was off topic, contained personal info, or was about something a moderator had already said to stop talking about or doing earlier in the thread. They don't just delete willy nilly.
    Last edited by _Lost_; 09-03-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: This is where it shows up when they edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

And Oxygene;I think you're wise enough to understand why.
    Well I've had some of my posts deleted without having been given reason and I survivied...

So will you...

What I find funny is that I know that especially in the past my posts used to get deleted now and then (lol venom symbiote), and half the time I'd be like, "Hey... didn't I post in this thread? Hmm... maybe not. Oh, well." It actually took quite a while before I realized my posts were being deleted, which I think annoyed 1565 because she thought I just didn't care that I was getting off topic and making her delete my trash. People who care so much about their posts and this place need to save their breath. And the mods don't have to do anything for you; everything they already do should be considered a privilege.

Also, I can't believe the original poster would ask so much for this guitar - or that yarock told him to ask more. Taking advantage of people like that is such a douchey thing to do. You won the guitar, you have a right to sell it... but asking over $1000 just because it's autographed?? I've seen that guitar for sale for around $200-250. People can be such selfish pricks.
    Last edited by Llamas; 09-06-2010 at 05:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk