Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Offspring playing a Nirvana and Ramones cover

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mexico df
    Posts
    241


    Post The Offspring playing a Nirvana and Ramones cover

    I hadn't seen them before..
    the sound in nirvana cover sucks, but the other one is prety cool..

    Nirvana - Territorial Pissings

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJlRR...layer_embedded



    Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmRtS...eature=related

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trnava, Slovakia
    Posts
    10,412



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,485


    Default

    I will assume that you are no more than ten years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    LOL!! Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    lolz, jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    So Paulo Rock City
    Posts
    1,642


    Default

    I hadn't seen the Ramones cover in such good quality before. Thanks man.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

    "You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

    "It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,485


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    I hadn't seen the Ramones cover in such good quality before. Thanks man.
    I hope that there is something wrong with that video, since the song should go twice as fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    LOL!! Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    lolz, jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nykoping, Sweden
    Posts
    1,848


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    I hope that there is something wrong with that video, since the song should go twice as fast.
    Nothing wrong... it's the way they played it... pennywise did it a lot faster... Offsrping did it the same way the song is
    My Guitars cover channel

    Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •