Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dear BBS

Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Stop rewarding mediocrity apathy.
    Hey now. I've done nothing wrong here.

^ hahaha nice.

I can't really get along with alot of people my age, they're either too close minded or just plain stupid, like when people rip on me for using so cal "big words", yeah maybe some of my vocab is abit obscure but fuck, I would rather that than whatever people are saying these days, and it isnt just that, its just people's views on the world that piss me off, people don't realise how fucked up the world is becuase they're too busy with there own lives.

Also immaturity with music these days, if people can honestly say T-pain is a better musician than Kurt Cobain, then they fucking shit for brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

https://soundcloud.com/killamedic
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!

You're not a native English speaker, are you?

Also, Nirvana and Kurt Cobain suck.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I am, I just use words others wouldn't.

Thats your opinion, you atleast gotta admit they have more musical talent than alot of todays music, not saying all todays music is bad, there is still good music out there, i'll even give kudos to some r&b and pop.
    Last edited by SåS; 09-13-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Unfortunately, he proves the point.

Joel, stop talking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    I am, I just use words others wouldn't.

Thats your opinion, you atleast gotta admit they have more musical talent than alot of todays music, not saying all todays music is bad, there is still good music out there, i'll even give kudos to some r&b and pop.
    Sorry, but you don't use any words that aren't completely normal... I think he was commenting more on your atrocious grammar and spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Sorry, but you don't use any words that aren't completely normal... I think he was commenting more on your atrocious grammar and spelling.
    Hahaha sorry, Im pretty out of it at the moment, I'll just stop, Im in school right now and I am %50 focusing on whatever the teacher is saying and %50 on what Im posting.
    Last edited by SåS; 09-13-2010 at 05:18 PM.

you're all scum
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis View Post
    you're all scum
    <3

Stop rewarding mediocrity, apathy, idiots, and losers.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Wtf? How are the stupid kids supposed to figure out that they need to study?
    They don't need to study. Education is not for everyone. That's the big lie we've been telling kids for too long. That they can all be whatever they want to be if they just study hard. Even the dumb ones. Not only is it not true and just setting them up for disappointment but it would also be terrible for society if it were true. We don't need thousands of astronauts. We need people to flip hamburgers and collect our trash. We'd have a big problem if everyone thought they were too good to do these jobs. And it leads to the idea that people who do these jobs have somehow failed, but these less desirable jobs are incredibly important to society. So we end up with people doing these unappealing jobs for little pay and they can't even feel good about their functional importance to society because they were raised with the expectation of being President one day.

Lying to children under the pretense of making them feel better is a total sham. It actually just makes the adults telling the lies feel better. The children will eventually figure out the lie and feel worse for it in the long term. The primary responsibility we as adults have towards children is to adequately prepare them for adulthood. You can't do that and make them happy all the time. Sure, a happy childhood is great. But they're going to be adults for a lot longer. Give them the knowledge, skills, expectations and thought processes that will actually help them in their real adult life. If you make them think everyone is a winner now you'll just make them feel like a bigger loser later.

They do it with sports and stuff too.
    Like when everybody gets to win something, or when they don't keep track of scores so nobody feels bad for losing? Yeah, fuck that shit. You need to learn to lose. Also, once the kids realize this is all a sham it's done no good anyway and you've actually deprived the winners of feeling genuinely proud of a win. Nothing beats actually succeeding in something and knowing you fully earned it. But to fully appreciate it you have to know what losing feels like.

I should clarify what I meant when I said education isn't for everyone. I believe strongly in giving young children as much education as possible. But when it becomes clear that your child is not really the academic type it's time to switch your emphasis to teaching them practical things, and let them know that plumbers are just as important as lawyers and doctors.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

I'm talking teletubbies and other shows with fluffy people squeeking, vs mr rogers and sesame street- in intelligent english- discussing that it's sad when your goldfish dies, and how to make a stop light or a crayon, and how to draw a mongoose.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.