Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any fans that have good scanner, all cds and lots of spare time?

Default Any fans that have good scanner, all cds and lots of spare time?

I guess noit, but if u are and do and could bother scanning all the cd booklets for me .. with all the lyrics pages and back pages nd all that shit,m they would really kick butt!!

C YA!

^^^ because you cant be bothered buying the albums for the artwork?
    Freedom scares you because it means responsibility

we've had this thread

Buy the albums, cheapskate.

you must have burned the albums

A TRUE Offspring fan would buy them, like me
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Longing for what used to be
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see
    Fragile lives, shattered dreams

You cheap ass it's not like CD's cost a hell of alot considering all the time gone into them!
    They have to:
    HIRE A FIRM TO CREATE ARTWORK, CREATE THE MUSIC, HIRE PRODUCERS, HIRE ENGINEERS, HIRE GUEST MUSICIANS (EG. DJ SCRATCHING ON SPLINTER), BUY NEW EQUIPMENT FOR THE ALBUM AND MORE...

That`s a dumb question petter, if everybody would download offspring cd`s there won`t be any offspring anymore. So find a job and buy their cd`s, than you have all the original booklets

I'm sure Petter has the original albums... maybe he just wants the booklets on his computer.
    * !

to avoid reactions like mine he should say that

There's nothing better than original CDs. Apart from that a scanner is more expensive than the CDs.
    So if you haven't got all albums get them and use your spare time for listening. That's what I do, even though I'm still trying to get Conspiracy Of One. You don't get it in german stores anymore so I'll have to order it by internet. (because I want the originals )

wow you dont have to take it so hard if someone doesnt have original albums or something..who are you to judge? ok,sure you want to support the band you like by buying albums but not everyone can afford that and i know that by myself too well..if music means a lot to you,when theres chance to download something instead of waiting for in worst case half an year to get a cd i wouldnt blame anyone,not at least that harsh. its really not such a SIN.
    besides,whats so big harm if its such big well known major recordlabel band like offspring anyway? i mean cmon,its not like they have lack of money and for example when many big artists were against napster,offspring werent,they were actually speaking for it...doesnt that tell they care more about it that people just listen to their music and like it? couldnt you rather care about that too instead of bitching at people about are they "true fans" or not? and dont now attack at me,ive bought my offspring albums just bringing out my view even i know it wont be liked