Thread: Kyuss reuniting without Josh Homme

Default Kyuss reuniting without Josh Homme

Remember Kyuss? This was Josh Homme's band before he joined Queens of the Stone Age. Apparently they're reuniting (as Kyuss Lives) for a European tour in March 2011, but sadly without Josh.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=148693
    http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=61645
    http://www.nme.com/news/kyuss/53679

if only it was around here.... I'd still go. That shit was great. at least its not officially being called kyuss. that's pretty cool. Fuckin Josh must be busy on a new QOTSA album... or hopefully.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    Fuckin Josh must be busy on a new QOTSA album... or hopefully.
    It'd better be good though. Era Vulgaris was a huge dissapointment, and i'm having very, very low expectations for this one, whenever it's released. He's probably busy with the next TCV album also, didn't they plan to release it this year?

Anyway, stoked about KYUSS reuniting for a tour (god i hope they come somewhere nearby), though i'd be even happier if there was some talking about recording new material, regardless if Josh is in the band or not...

But that's like sex without orgasm.
    Their frontman has always been my least favorite thing about the band, his voice is pretty bland.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    But that's like sex without orgasm.
    Their frontman has always been my least favorite thing about the band, his voice is pretty bland.
    True, but better some Kyuss than NO Kyuss if you ask me. I'm still hoping that this reunion would get Josh back to his senses and make him want to be a part of the band again. Who knows, it might happen. Cornell's attitude towards Soundgarden was much like Josh's was towards Kyuss reunion, and look what happened with Soundgarden in the end.

Also, despite Era Vulgaris having a couple songs that I still don't care for, I think it's a pretty solid album, though it's also easily their ugliest so I can see why others don't care for it as much.

I don't care for Kyuss. I checked them out when I wondered what other bands Josh Homme was a part of and the vocalist is just terrible. I can't get through a whole song. I have the exact same problem with Jane's Addiction.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Yea I've never gotten the hate for Era Vulgaris.... I thought it was pretty badass. No its not Rated R, but it's still pretty awesome.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor88 View Post
    He's probably busy with the next TCV album also, didn't they plan to release it this year?
    Yeah, I heard they were. But since 2010 is almost over, I guess it's been pushed back.