Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woke up this morning..

I woke up this morning with a boner. Just saying

Yarock, I wish I could find something to tell you for the same thing happened to me at several periods of my life, especially when I was in college. And everytime I would feel frustrated, angry and in the end, depressed.

I also think that it's a problem of motivation but how can you explain to someone that you have a lack of motivation for life in general but that you are not depressed or suicidal ?

I guess maybe the only way for you to get through this is at last finding the thing you really like to do and will motivate you to get your ass out of bed.

Sincere good luck.

And now, I woke up this morning, took a breakfast, and I am going to go donate my blood. Cause I'm a good person And I'd like to have a positive karma for 2011.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    I don't think that it comes from depression. I think I'll be able to figure out myself whether I'm in depression or not altough I'm not that far from the "extent" of depression. Right now in my life, there's no authority figure that can be able get in touch with me anytime. I'm attending a school that is placed far away from my hometown. If I stayed with my parents I wouldn't cope with these issues. But living with them would bring another issues. But I guess I'll always need a mother figure.

When I'm done with high-school I wanted to pull out from them (I didn't have to.) I wanted to try it all by myself. At the end I couldn't handle some things. I couldn't prevent the things that I didn't want to happen to me. All this made me more reckless instead of contentious. Now that it is the main point that I want to fix about my life. Bringing the old, ambitious, gogetter, genial me back.
    I just want to say that depression is not only the thing that it's mostly associated with but also a physiological phenomenon. So you can suffer from something equivalent to depression without feeling very sad or hopeless. What I would suggest you to do (even though I don't really know enough about your physiological/psychological state) is to go out and do some sports (easy said, I know... but if you actually get out and do some exercising, you'll feel better about having done something later on).

I also feel similarly sometimes when I am basically tired without having done anything. But if I eventually get up and get something important done I feel a bit more lively and happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Really appreciate your suggestions. As there's no turning back, you just gotta hold on what you're onto. I'd like '11 would also that kinda year for me Harley. With digging more reasons to get out of bed.
    "I come not, friends, to steal away your hearts..."

Quote Originally Posted by TheNooseIsFalling View Post
    nothing really interesting is going on there, when the girls took off their pants, it didn't exactly turn out the way I expected