Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm getting a tatoo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    107


    Default I'm getting a tatoo

    I'm going to be getting the A7x bat logo but I dont know where I want it yet. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    São Paulo Rock City
    Posts
    1,642


    Default

    Upper arm, just below the shoulder. Good place for a tattoo, because no matter how your body changes throughout the years, that area won't change so much therefor your tattoo will stay in good shape forever.

    But if you want it to be a more discrete tattoo, where people will see it less do it on one of your calves I guess.
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

    "You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

    "It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    4,717


    Default

    Haha, less people will see it on your calves than your upper arm/shoulder? Are you Matt McConaughey?
    My myoosik:

    The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    São Paulo Rock City
    Posts
    1,642


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    Haha, less people will see it on your calves than your upper arm/shoulder? Are you Matt McConaughey?
    hahahahah

    No I said that because normally you would wear pants more often then shorts... so at a workplace or something the calves would be a better place to hide the tattoo
    "Noodles, the man who put the O in Obrigado." - Dexter Holland

    "You're a sexy fucking audience!" - Noodles

    "It is the power of music, to carry one directly into the mental state of the composer. The listener has no choice, it is like hypnotism." -Beethoven

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,578


    Default

    I'd say your ass... incase you regret getting it in the future... Easy to hide...

    My mom almost got "Property of Noodles" put on her ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goiânia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    My mom almost got "Property of Noodles" put on her ass...
    That's not a nice thing to say about a mom, specially your own mom.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,578


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iGustavo View Post
    That's not a nice thing to say about a mom, specially your own mom.
    It's true... this guy, Noodles, was gonna give her a free tattoo of Marilyn Manson on her arm so she said he could tattoo her ass... and he said he would do that... he never ended up doing the tattoos cause of a dude named Sid though...
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Default

    Sid's always been a buzzkill. Why do people even hang out with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    People's Republic of Cork
    Posts
    1,922


    Default

    Oh, Sid, he's a right mischievous bollocks alright.

    I'd say upper back, the shape of the tattoo suits that kind of area. If you want it big that is. And then you won't have to look at it and regret your life (Sorry, i hate a7x and I hate the logo too ).

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tychy/Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    359


    Default

    Get a tramp stamp, they're classy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •