Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tool's got another album!

Default Tool's got another album!

According to Blabbermouth.net, Tool are apparently writing another album to be released this year. This is what their lead guitarist Adam Jones said:

"It's been coming along... great! [laughs] No, we've been on hiatus. I'm writing and [bassist] Justin [Chancellor]'s been writing, but [frontman] Maynard [James Keenan] has been working on his wine. We've all just been taking some time away from each other, which has been nice. I've also been working on producing some comics."

Let's hope we won't wait another five years for this album to arrive because I'm already anticipating it and expecting it to be released soon.

Yeah, thats one of the reasons I never really got into Tool. I can't wait like 5 to 6 years for a new album, and the length of the songs doesn't do it for me. Great band, good musicians, but I'm not really into a 11 minute song.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Yeah, thats one of the reasons I never really got into Tool. I can't wait like 5 to 6 years for a new album, and the length of the songs doesn't do it for me. Great band, good musicians, but I'm not really into a 11 minute song.
    Yeah, I sure can't another 5 years for a new album either. 5 years is a very very long time.

Tool sucks, there, i said it. Lets put it into perspective, you are familiar with Rockband and Guitar hero right? the Tool setlist on GH: World tour is longer than the Endless Setlist on RB2...im exagerating but only by a little, thats the thing

Quote Originally Posted by Cbonham5 View Post
    Tool sucks, there, i said it. Lets put it into perspective, you are familiar with Rockband and Guitar hero right? the Tool setlist on GH: World tour is longer than the Endless Setlist on RB2...im exagerating but only by a little, thats the thing
    Wow, you opened my eyes... they really do suck!
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Superdope View Post
    Wow, you opened my eyes... they really do suck!
    What? No! They don't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    What? No! They don't suck.
    Alex... check my post again, but this time remember to turn your sarcasm-filter on
    Don´t take life too seriously... you’ll never escape it alive anyway

All of they're songs sound exactly the same and singer uses the same melody in every song...and it takes forever, if they shorten up the songs and add some diversity i'd be able to get into it, the talent is there but they aren't living up to their potential.

All of they're songs sound exactly the same and singer uses the same melody in every song...and it takes forever, if they shorten up the songs and add some diversity i'd be able to get into it, the talent is there but they aren't living up to their potential.
    a) You're a fucking idiot!
    b) You know shit about music!

So,
    If you don't like the band, don't post on threads about them!

Eat shit and die, kid!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

I still haven't checked out that last Tool album 1000 Days or whatever it's called. I thought the singles "The Pot" and that other one that was the lead single, were pretty bland. That kind of turned me off from the album I guess.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.