Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I feel nostalgic about this board

Quote Originally Posted by alexandematthew View Post
    Sometime I think about the Drama and Jokes I visit on this Board. This is not only for Drama and Jokes but some important information like Handmade Mattresses.
    Alex and e-Matthew have won this thread, which is hard for a newcomer to do in a thread about nostalgia.

I seriously lol'd at this post. the Drama and Jokes I visit on this Board... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well by drama I'm sure he means the time that I killed RickyCrack and hid the body in my basement.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

I almost miss lodat and all his fake accounts.

And remember when The Dark Side Has Cookies "commited suicide"?

last.fm
    facebook
    my album collection
    (If you want any mp3s or anything, feel free to ask)

Was lodat the one who plagerized a post from another website? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Dain was the one with the reputation for stealing stuff from one forum and using it on another, but I think LODAT made some shit up too like a fake girlfriend or something.
    Wasn't the Dark Side Has Cookies one of TPKYL's alts or something?

Oh Dain stole actual written posts, and fairly often. There were some epic threads where people from that other forum had even been brought in. I'll look for them tomorrow maybe, I think Sin Studly probably made it.

Now LoDat just stole other people's artwork, and other people's photos (one with a girl in it that he claimed was his girlfriend.)

Those two were real pieces of work. The best was Dain, cause he just copy-pasted really boring lame stuff, what was the point?

I also liked it when whatshername-theracistpersonwholovedclassics (her screenname's initials were NiG, so probably Noodles_is_gay maybe?) claimed that Justin couldn't actually speak all the languages he posted foreign curses in.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Yeah, it was Dain that I was thinking of. I remember he also stole a post Justin made and posted in on some other board, then kept editing it to pretend like he "referenced" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert View Post
    Well by drama I'm sure he means the time that I killed RickyCrack and hid the body in my basement.
    I thought that was murder mystery. Or are you referring to cop drama?

nice memories...
    It's a nice feeling looking through these replies and see usernames I recognize. Now, I rarely get online. Maybe once in a year. And I don't know anyone in here.

Those days were awesome. I was addicted to these boards.
    Threads were actually fun, and people around here were cool and interesting.

For me, these boards are marked in my mind and I don't think I will forget 'em.

I learned a lot, I met amazing people, made some friends, even improved my english.

Yesterday, I remembered some of those friends: Camilamazed, TUNB, The Hula Chick...

I look through the members list and I feel so nostalgic! So many people I met...

I also liked to read their journals. Do you remember those? Does anyone still have one?

Today at lunch, some friends and I were telling cruel jokes, and I remembered a thread we had with lots of racists jokes (which I LOVE), so I decided to check out how the bbs is doing.

damn.. I wish it was around 2004. I was 22.... now I'm 29. fuck. I'm old.

Does anybody remember that trolling gay couple?
    Renton and ily2 or something. Also who remembers mynamewastaken and there was another one called My Name Was Taken?

Cock Joke was a douche, I can't believe I associated myself with the likes of Bipolar Bear and etc.

http://www.offspring.com/community/s...ad.php?t=36529

Ahhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.