Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Racist Stereotypes

As long as civilized man has been on the planet, something or someone was trying to take advantage of the other. That will never go away. It's the way of our DNA. Your civilization is set up to be exactly that...a civilization that lasts and is self sufficient as possible. That means having the brain power and long term critical ability to protect your people against others. The white race, with all it has accomplished and all it has destroyed, clearly has set itself apart as the dominant race on this planet...at least for the time being. Be it for better or worse. Most other races have been elevated to a much greater standard of living because of this. The white race is the standard by which a modern society is judged to be successful or a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Ok...whatever...lol. I will state it as simply as possible. If you had your choice to live in an all black neighborhood or one that is all white, which would you choose? If you could live in a country that is all black or all white...which would you choose? If you were badly injured and had two hospitals to go to...one all black and one all white, which one would you choose. Let me clarify, when I say all black I mean...all black. No white influence in medical care, assisted housing etc whatsoever...

Don't even begin to pretend that there is not a difference...there is.
    I'd choose the white country, hospital, neighborhood, etc because I'm white. I'd stick out like a sore thumb if I was thrown in with a bunch of blacks. I don't like sticking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

at least for the time being.
    This, exactly. Written records that include race only go back so far because before, like, the 17th century, people had never met someone of a different race than their own. European philosophers like Kant wrote books full of incredibly racist things that were obviously based on people they'd never, ever encountered. So how do we know which races were dominant before then? And how do we know which races will be dominant down the road? We don't. We only know how things exist NOW, and that proves nothing regarding "race superiority". There are so, so many intricacies and subtleties that you're ignoring in favor of blanket statements and huge conclusion-jumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

All valid. And this may ruffle some feathers, but can it be denied which races have contributed more to the modernization of the planet and which have done basically nothing in overall comparison to each other?
    Not including dissolving the Mayan and Aztec civilizations and failing to learn anything from their superior methods of astronomy and agriculture, until they were rediscovered centuries later.

The white race is the standard by which a modern society is judged to be successful or a failure.
    Someone forgot to tell that to the honkeys on the first half of this list. Someone also forgot to tell the crackers in Greece and Spain whose economies are collapsing.

You seem to have pretty myopic definitions of success and failure for society. Instead of looking at white civilizations that are wealthy basically because their ancestors were macho, why not look at a nation like Costa Rica that has avoided many of the conflicts that occur in the countries surrounding it, while at the same time becoming one of the most environmentally forward-thinking countries in the world, all while not having an army? Look at nations like Rwanda and Uganda that are beginning to climb out of the cesspools they've been in for decades due to horrific ethnic conflict. Look at nations like Mozambique, which was the poorest nation in the world in the 90s and still has a rapidly growing economy even in these times. Look at Botswana, which transformed itself from the wasteland that it was during British rule and probably would be by far the most developed country in sub-Saharan Africa had it not happened to be located right in the epicenter of the HIV epidemic, which it's beginning to fight effectively.

Finally, if white people are the gold standard of civilization, then why are the Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans kicking the western world's ass at technology? And why is skin color so damn important? You seem to have woken up one day and noticed, "hey, lots of rich people are white, I should give this racism thing a chance," but correlation does not imply causation. White people are black people, they just got the hell away from the equator and discovered that they didn't have to compete with as many human and environmental hazards up there. Oh yeah, and their skin color changed along the way too. Same thing happened with east Asians.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Well one of the reason that the east is so ahead, if you want to call it that, is because we sold and continue to sell them technology to this date. 95% of the technology you use everyday came from the USA. The east just has a way to manufacture it it cheaper with .20/hr labor. and no environmental standards. They are shitting in their own nest, environmentally speaking.

Hats off to Llamas and Pilz for a noble attempt, I considered joining in, but it would be more productive to smash my face off a wall.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Hats off to Llamas and Pilz for a noble attempt, I considered joining in, but it would be more productive to smash my face off a wall.
    That would be Treez rather than Pilz, but I'm out now. Obviously our words are falling on deaf ears. Not worth the effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well one of the reason that the east is so ahead, if you want to call it that, is because we sold and continue to sell them technology to this date. 95% of the technology you use everyday came from the USA. The east just has a way to manufacture it it cheaper with .20/hr labor. and no environmental standards. They are shitting in their own nest, environmentally speaking.
    OK, so the Asians figured out that they can be parasitic and use our technology to further their economies, just like the Europeans figured out that they could use colonization to kill people who were taking up land in order to further theirs. Smart, huh?
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Today I learned that all white people have the same heritage and by proxy I am responsible for everything every person with pale complexion has accomplished for the last million years.
    Last edited by WebDudette; 07-16-2012 at 09:51 PM.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Including these two douches.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.