Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Racist Stereotypes

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

I was talking to a BLACK GUY about white people who say, "Its just WEIRD that EVERY BLACK PERSON I meet just HAPPENS to be all NIGGA THIS NIGGA THAT LET ME ROB YOU.", and he said, "I'm a physics major at CAL, and I've never even stolen a piece of candy from Safeway, but I was walking and this white guy rides past me on his bike, scowling and clutching his bag like I was about to attack him. If he'd gotten to a red light I would've knocked him out and mugged him for being such a piece of shit."

the "why is it okay for minorities to do this but not white people" argument is exclusively for retards. because you're not oppressed, dumbshit. because you can have jeans with a hole in them without someone calling the cops and asking you not to piss on their building.
    Last edited by calichix; 08-05-2012 at 05:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Quote Originally Posted by mario_spaghettio View Post
    Pride in a "pride parade" usually refers to some sick pervert in assless chaps exposing himself to whoever is in eyesight including children. Not exactly something to be proud of.

seeing nudity isn't bad for children. assless chaps aren't bad for children. sexually repressed creepy dudes like you are bad for children, because you're always pedophiles. look at megan's law, everyone's an upstanding white guy with lawn decorations and a novelty mailbox, shaking their fist about Zumba being too sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

This threat is NUTS.

I luv u guyz. Lulz. Etc.

Awesome, idiocy, awesome, idiocy. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    seeing nudity isn't bad for children. assless chaps aren't bad for children. sexually repressed creepy dudes like you are bad for children, because you're always pedophiles. look at megan's law, everyone's an upstanding white guy with lawn decorations and a novelty mailbox, shaking their fist about Zumba being too sexy.
    *guilty*