Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No more fake info on the new album

Default No more fake info on the new album

Hey guys,

We understand that sometimes you just want to have fun, and that it can be fun to post fake tracklists and other made up information about the new album, which is why we've been cool with just identifying it as untrue and letting it slide.

However, it's been brought to our attention that there are people out there who will use the forum as a journalistic source. Because of this, we're going to have to delete things like tracklists and rumors, even if it's just posted as a joke to get a rise out of people.

Hope you guys understand.

I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

lol, there are some really bad journalists out there.

I just imagine the banana tracklist on Rolling Stones now

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Haha, seriously. I know it seems silly, and it is. But some people are silly.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

i think that's a good decision i would hate to see false info about the band on ultimate guitar or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Hey guys,

We understand that sometimes you just want to have fun, and that it can be fun to post fake tracklists and other made up information about the new album, which is why we've been cool with just identifying it as untrue and letting it slide.

However, it's been brought to our attention that there are people out there who will use the forum as a journalistic source. Because of this, we're going to have to delete things like tracklists and rumors, even if it's just posted as a joke to get a rise out of people.

Hope you guys understand.

Finally!
    Because of false information, I had to argue with a lot of friends of FB who thought that name of new album is "God does not exist"... LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o3uC0jB_0g - This is a rare Offspring live video on HIT MACHINE 1999 - TKAA live. Check it Out

Quote Originally Posted by offsrx View Post
    Finally!
    Because of false information, I had to argue with a lot of friends of FB who thought that name of new album is "God does not exist"... LOL
    I think the real problem there is that you need to get friends that aren't retarded

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderPX View Post
    I think the real problem there is that you need to get friends that aren't retarded
    +1 like..........

Quote Originally Posted by offsrx View Post
    Finally!
    I don't think any true offspring fan would fall for that album title.

As a student of journalism, I greatly approve of this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Default !!!

I don't like rumours a lot too, but I don't really get it?! Why we're going to restrict ourselves as We Are The Offspring fans and to stop making fun with fake tracklists or with info - we're not so sure about - because of some silly thinking journalists that are using this forum as a journalistic source?! And why after somebody is using our posts as info and gets paid probably about that, and we have to consider with such a silly (that's way too delicate to call it) journalists?! And what if somebody tomorrow decides to make "rocket" science using The Offspring's Forum - then we all have to start doing and talking about "rocket" science and writing the correct "rocket" science posts!!!
    PS - Is this thread a joke?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Welcome to the club. Congratulations!