2014 is almost over, so I thought I'd create a thread albums coming out in 2015.
Some of the new albums I look forward to checking out/listening to:
* Anthrax - Their last Anthrax album, "Worship Music", was their best album since their early 90's stuff, so I'm expecting some more greatness on their next one.
* Bad Religion - Their next album will probably suck just because Greg Hetson is not in the band anymore, but I don't care. The Christmas album they put out last year (which Hetson didn't play on) wasn't that bad in my opinion.
* Descendents - It's been ten long years since their last album, "Cool to Be You", came out. "Cool to Be You" was awesome, so I'm expecting their next album to be as awesome as that album.
* Dream Theater - Despite the absence of Mike Portnoy, the last two Dream Theater albums weren't actually that bad, so I'm expecting some more greatness on their next album as well.
* Face to Face - Their last two reunion albums ("Laugh Now, Laugh Later" and "Three Chords and a Half Truth")
* Good Riddance - They were gone from 2007 to 2012, and just announced that they will be back in the studio next month recording their first album since 2006's "My Republic". Their new album is in my list for the best comebacks of 2015.
* Iron Maiden - They haven't released an album since 2010's "The Final Frontier". It's about time for a new album.
* Kreator - I loved Kreator's last four albums ("Violent Revolution", "Enemy of God", "Hordes of Chaos" and "Phantom Antichrist"), so I'm definitely excited for their next album, which I think will be one of the greatest thrash metal albums of 2015.
* Metallica - "Death Magnetic" was better than "St. Anger", and in my opinion, it was Metallica's best one since either "...And Justice for All" or "The Black Album". So yeah, I'm excited for their new album too.
* NOFX - Since they've been releasing a new album every three years since 1997's "So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes", I'm expecting a new album from NOFX in 2015.
* The Offspring - Because The Offspring have been taking too long making records since "Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace", I'd be surprised if their next album comes out sooner than 2016.
* Social Distortion - My thoughts on the next Social D record are essentially the same as The Offspring's. They always do exactly the same thing as The Offspring, first they promise another album, and then it takes years and years for it to come out.
* Ten Foot Pole - Until I first heard the news last June that Ten Foot Pole had a new album in the works, I thought they would never put out any new music. I'm definitely excited for their new album, and I think it will be one of the best comebacks of the year.
* Testament - I can't wait to see what the new Testament album will sound like with Steve DiGiorgio in it. Their last album, "Dark Roots of Earth", was awesome.
* The Vandals - They always say that they will release a new album, but then it never happens, this reminds me of the time when people thought that "Chinese Democracy" would never be released before it finally came out in 2008. Hopefully a new Vandals album will finally be released one day, they just haven't released any albums since 2004's "Hollywood Potato Chip".