Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linkin Park

Default Linkin Park

Post here if ur and LP fan, please, if you're gonna talk trash start a seperate thread for that.

hmm..i quite like this band, but last album is so queer...simply only Hybrid Theory it can to be

Quote Originally Posted by Cbonham5 View Post
    if you're gonna talk trash start a seperate thread for that.
    No need to
    Before you speak think about what you're trying to say.
    Who else is there to blame for miscommunication?

i think there's already a thread like this one
    LP sucks!!!!
    listen to limp bizkit!
    also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fan

They're the band I listen to so I can mutilate my ears instead of my wrists. :P
    In all seriousness, I actually really like Minutes to Midnight. I'm not a real Linkin Park fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah they are okay I liked them a lot when they firs tcame out, kinda grew out of the sounds but their songs are fun.
    However, I was having an argument with my brother who claimed that Linkin' Park gained more popularity than Offspring? This can't be true right?
    Tatyana <3

Live fast cause if you don't take it, you'll never make it
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan M. View Post
    Sex is kinda like The Offspring. If you've never tried it, you'll ask yourself...what's so good about it? Once you do try it, you love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetTatyana View Post
    Yeah they are okay I liked them a lot when they firs tcame out, kinda grew out of the sounds but their songs are fun.
    However, I was having an argument with my brother who claimed that Linkin' Park gained more popularity than Offspring? This can't be true right?
    Although I am big Linkin Park fan, unfortunately, Linkin Park really did obtain more popularity than The Offspring. But that doesn't mean that they're better than The Offspring... at all. See, Linkin Park has 1,632,410 fans on facebook, while The Offspring has 231,523 fans, Linkin Park got the be the headline attraction in Rock In Rio 2008 in the same date that The Offspring played... so, unfortunately, that's true. I still think The Offspring kicks Linkin Park's ass so fuckin' much.

this band's music is too childish and they must change their music style or they will disappear

There first album was pretty alright, i digged the electronic metal sound, when i was 12....

Quote Originally Posted by MoonTan™ View Post
    There first album was pretty alright, i digged the electronic metal sound, when i was 12....
    and your avatar is good like "kill em all"