Page 45 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1337

Thread: What are you listening to?

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,096


    Default Sinners

    Satanic music.

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default



    Good stuff: its like Alkaline Trio but with a much more prevalent power pop influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  3. #443
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cremona, Italy
    Posts
    77


    Default

    Dead Kennedys - Police Truck

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,300


    Default

    Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the jar
    There's some great covers of that one out there too

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,551


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Good stuff: its like Alkaline Trio but with a much more prevalent power pop influence.
    i like the sekrets record but i think the hell ep is better

    for me the sekrets album is like a 5 or 6 out of 10

  6. #446
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i like the sekrets record but i think the hell ep is better

    for me the sekrets album is like a 5 or 6 out of 10
    I like the hell episode better too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  7. #447
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cremona, Italy
    Posts
    77


    Default

    Eric Clapton - Sunshine Of Your Love

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    658



  9. #449
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Winnipeg/The GTA
    Posts
    5,784


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

  10. #450
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cremona, Italy
    Posts
    77


    Default

    Blink-182 - The Party Song

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •