Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Waiting for the new album!" thread.

I remember in a journal for Splinter, Dexter said he listened to the older music to try and pick out the charm of it. I personally thought RaF,RaG was pretty well true-to-form with the older stuff. It had no samples or anything, and it seemed to have fewer Pretty Fly-esque songs. It's definitely a rockin' album, and second only to Ixnay for me.

@coneman; Yeah, I remember Sammy Hagar saying the first Chickenfoot was going to be as good as any Led Zeppelin, and that he knew that was a grand statement to make but he just felt it was true.

I really liked the first half of RAF, RAG. The only thing that kept me awake for the second half was Stuff Is Messed Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Quote Originally Posted by AllIn All It's Not So Bad View Post
    So is anyone willing to guess in what kind of direction this album will be taken? I mean, we have "It's All Good/You Will Find a Way" and then Noodle says they had a faster song and that his noodling was similar to D.U.I.
    Anyone?
    Its All Good isnt a new song. It was released in 1996

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    What are you talking about? I think you're talking about DUI, and if so, you'd still be wrong. It was released on the Club Me EP in 1997.
    * !

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    Yet I've been waiting all these years..........
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

Everyone is waiting for the new album but after that the Offspring could release an album including soundtracks,covers and unofficial songs(totalimmortal,D.U.I.,bloodstains,I wanna be sedated,mission from God,smash it up e.t.c.) Me and most of the fans have all these songs but it would be better if they were included in a special album.
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Everyone is waiting for the new album but after that the Offspring could release an album including soundtracks,covers and unofficial songs(totalimmortal,D.U.I.,bloodstains,I wanna be sedated,mission from God,smash it up e.t.c.) Me and most of the fans have all these songs but it would be better if they were included in a special album.
    I agree! I already have all those, but like you said, it would be nice for all of them to be in the same album. I want Hand Grenades on that album

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I agree! I already have all those, but like you said, it would be nice for all of them to be in the same album. I want Hand Grenades on that album
    It's songs like these that confuse people when I tell them I have over 90 songs by the Offspring on my computer.
    Half of the people I talk to have no clue that any of those songs exist.

What would the album title be?
    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

Quote Originally Posted by BagOfShenanigans View Post
    It's songs like these that confuse people when I tell them I have over 90 songs by the Offspring on my computer.
    Half of the people I talk to have no clue that any of those songs exist.

What would the album title be?

"Bonus collection" or "Bonus hits" would be a nice title...
    Enslave my mind...

"Our Not-So-Popular Songs"

Yeah I don't know. I have 116 songs by the Offspring on my iPod. The only repeats would be the early version of Get It Right on the Baghdad EP, and my extra version of Blackball.