Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: 6 unknown 1986 demos

Yeah, the 7'' version has the 'O-oh' part at the beginning, which I love. The album version has better ending though. And this one is the rawest and I love raw old-school punk.

I'm very happy with the quality of these 6 songs. I'm glad this was all worth it

BTW, Krispy, how much have you collected through donations so far?

$93.54 usd

PS: Krispy, thanks for making me love Offspring again.

Just doing my part I know what you mean... no matter how awesome The Offspring are... new stuff is a vital part of the business, and it's once again getting to be a while

This is totally awesome! Thanks dude, digging the quality, Tonight I Do is probably the one which grabbed me musically the most, and Ballroom Blitz... well everyone said everything about it. In some moments, it almost reminds me of The Vandals.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Thanks Krispy! These are awesome. I haven't forgotten my promise to donate to you either.
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

Thanks so much Krispy. I downloaded them last night but didn't have time to say thanks.
    Loved both songs. I already had Fire&ice, Call it Religion, and Halloween of course (and a few versions of Blackball).
    Ballroom Blitz was hilarious for the intro and i loved the lyrics overall. Tonight I do was also pretty sweet and I liked the similarity to Out On Patrol. They should have officially recorded all those songs I think.