Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prominent Members of Olden Days

Default Prominent Members of Olden Days

They all still check these boards. Not regularly, but at least once every so often when it pops into their head randomly. I mean, no matter how much you think you've moved on, it's still just a few clicks away. I think they just don't have anything to say, or would feel weird about it.

I'm drunk, or else I wouldn't think this thought warrants a thread.

I WANT AN OLD MEMBER TO COMEBACK IN THIS THREAD!
    Last edited by bighead384; 07-11-2011 at 01:17 AM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

The thing is, they could never deny this without confirming it, awesome. I always think about that when teachers are like 'Don't cheat, if you do, I'll know!' Then you get away with cheating or something stupid, but you can't say a damn thing about it. You clever bastards.
    I wrote a four word letter.

As an older member who does this, it's because even though we've gotten older and this place has changed a lot from what it was when we were younger, we still carry a lot of emotion/nostalgia because most of us did spend a lot of time here when we were younger. We have fond memories and we want to check in to see what everyone else is up to.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert View Post
    As an older member who does this, it's because even though we've gotten older and this place has changed a lot from what it was when we were younger, we still carry a lot of emotion/nostalgia because most of us did spend a lot of time here when we were younger. We have fond memories and we want to check in to see what everyone else is up to.
    yeah I think that's a good way of putting it. That and I don't ever seem to have anything really interesting to add as input during the off times.

Then again even back in the day I was always around but never really a prolific poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert View Post
    Well, you aren't quite the type of older member I was talking about. I think of you more as someone who pops up every now and again and then goes away, rather than someone like The Goddess, Sin Studly, or TheUnholynightbringer who just straight up left for good.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Ah, gotcha. I can't say for TUNB or Goddess, but I know Sin lurks sometimes. He used to try hard not to post, but every now and then would get really worked up about a post and cave. I dunno how often he lurks though.

He's reading this post right now.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

hey justin.

fuck you

I really miss reading that SicNtwisted guy's posts in the political forums. I'm sure he really is gone for good.

he's searching for the clitoris

(totally got this in before Josh could!)

i guess it's all about the dream