Thread: A thing I've been guilty of

Default A thing I've been guilty of

People who try too hard to prove that they're right about everything are often just stubborn and butt hurt about being confronted about their wrong behaviors in the past. As a result, their ego has taken a shot, so every confrontation is a not just a battle to prove they're right in that particular situation, but also a battle for their own ego.

I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise. But IRL, I find this to be even more annoying.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Cool story bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Bighead never talks about his current standing guys. He just trolls sometimes, he's not really mentally disabled, he's just trolling, yo. It's not his problem, it's yours. Don't be so sensitive, it's just a forum, but don't pretend that you don't care because then you're elitist and wrong . He's just trolling yo.

He's not just fucking thick as mashed potatoes.

He's just trolling yo.

He never talks about his past behavior

he's just trolling yo.

Just trolling yo.

Trolling yo

Trollin'

yo
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

At work, I realized I somewhat brought my standing in the forum into it. I was like "fuck"!

I honestly meant this to be about IRL only, and the only reason I mentioned the forum is because I thought people here might find it hard to believe I have sincere thoughts like the one in the original post. Even the title sounds like I'm referring to my past behavior on this board. I was just having a reflective day involving thoughts about "the real world". But I sooooo set myself up.

Yeah, oh well...
    Last edited by bighead384; 07-20-2011 at 08:56 PM.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by mrconeman View Post
    Bighead never talks about his current standing guys. He just trolls sometimes, he's not really mentally disabled, he's just trolling, yo. It's not his problem, it's yours. Don't be so sensitive, it's just a forum, but don't pretend that you don't care because then you're elitist and wrong . He's just trolling yo.

He's not just fucking thick as mashed potatoes.

He's just trolling yo.

He never talks about his past behavior

he's just trolling yo.

Just trolling yo.

Trolling yo

Trollin'

yo
    yo. i no. he liek, never talks about his status on the bbs unless someone else brings it up!! omg! stop talking about it, coneman! yr just making him look bad!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Bighead, I got a friend like that. It takes him at least 24 hours to realize he's wrong, no matter how crazily illogical his opinion was before. He simply can't admit it for at least 24.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.