View Poll Results: What is your opinion on Anarchy, Atheism, and Abortions?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an anarchist atheist who supports abortion

2 11.11%
  • I am an anarchist atheist who does not support abortion

0 0%
  • I am not an anarchist, but I am an atheist who supports abortion

5 27.78%
  • I am not an anarchist, but I am an atheist who does not support abortion

1 5.56%
  • I am not an atheist, but I am an abortion supporting anarchist

1 5.56%
  • I am not an atheist, but I am an anarchist who does not support abortion

1 5.56%
  • Not an atheist or an anarchist. Go Abortion though.

3 16.67%
  • None of the above

5 27.78%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchistic Atheist Abortionists

All of the above, partly thanks to the offspring and others geting me thinking about how fucked up things generaly are. A genuine and heartfelt thank you!
    To be more precise I would be an anarcho-capitalist(yay property rights and non-aggression!), an atheist because I never did yet meet a being superior to man and as to abortion I think it should be a last resort but if a foetus is unwanted then it is nothing more than a parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by AmosNoLand'sMan View Post
    All of the above, partly thanks to the offspring and others geting me thinking about how fucked up things generaly are. A genuine and heartfelt thank you!
    To be more precise I would be an anarcho-capitalist(yay property rights and non-aggression!), an atheist because I never did yet meet a being superior to man and as to abortion I think it should be a last resort but if a foetus is unwanted then it is nothing more than a parasite.
    You are an anarchist because of The Offspring? You know Dexter is a Republican and does in no way subscribe to the idea of anarchism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

Lol, anarcho capitalism. I hear Somalia is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Hahaha! Reminds me of this:

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    You are an anarchist because of The Offspring? You know Dexter is a Republican and does in no way subscribe to the idea of anarchism?
    I wasn't aware of his political leanings but like I clearly stated in my earlier post listening to the offspring and the political lyrical content of their songs(amongst other things) got me thinking about problems with politics and thus set me on a path that would eventualy lead me to the conclusion of anarcho-capitalism or volintary/non-coecive interaction if you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    LOL statism. I hear prison is awsome.

See how proficient I am at debating!

I wasn't aware of his political leanings but like I clearly stated in my earlier post listening to the offspring and the political lyrical content of their songs(amongst other things) got me thinking about problems with politics and thus set me on a path that would eventualy lead me to the conclusion of anarcho-capitalism or volintary/non-coecive interaction if you prefer.
    Why would you want capitalism without heavy moderation? It's the only thing that makes capitalism durable, but still far from preferable. The way I see it, you will have to remove capitalism and its mindset completely in order to have some kind of anarchy to work.

Quote Originally Posted by RageAndLov View Post
    Why would you want capitalism without heavy moderation? It's the only thing that makes capitalism durable, but still far from preferable. The way I see it, you will have to remove capitalism and its mindset completely in order to have some kind of anarchy to work.
    Capitalism cannot properly exist with 'moderation'. Capitalism is essentialy the recognition of property, to moderate it is to destroy it. Hence you and I have never really experienced a capitalist system, on a small scale we would have because most people respect others property; If I buy a cake for instance you will most likely think that that is my cake and wont go and eat it on me, and even if you were to you would probably not think that you were right to do so and would expect to be held accountable for your actions. This is capitalism, allbeit on a very small scale. State manipulation of markets can only happen by dissrespecting someone or many peoples property rights- this is the antitheises of capitalism.
    Funnily enough I would seek to instill in others a more capitalist mindset so that I may one day live in such a society.

LOL statism. I hear prison is awsome.

See how proficient I am at debating!
    Except Prison > Somalia most of the time.

I mean all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

1 members appreciate this post.

How do you know Dexter is a republican?