Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: 25 years since The Offspring played their first gig

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default 25 years since The Offspring played their first gig

    According to this Offspring fan site, they played their first gig 25 years ago today (September 6, 1986) at Safari Sam's in Hollywood. That must have been their first gig since Manic Subsidal became The Offspring.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,598


    Default

    Today is the 7th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    4,584


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    Today is the 7th.
    Yeah, but this thread was posted yesterday and that was the 6th.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Osijek (Croatia)
    Posts
    31


    Default

    My birthday was yesterday (6.9.)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,048


    Default

    soundboard plz

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Czech Republic / now UK
    Posts
    130


    Default

    Wasnt it in San Francisco or something like that? not sure when and where but i think i heard them talk about it..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,598


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Yeah, but this thread was posted yesterday and that was the 6th.
    IT SAYS THAT IT WAS MADE TODAY!!!

    "Today 01:18 AM" is what it says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  8. #8


    Default

    So it's more than 25 years! woohoo!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    414


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    IT SAYS THAT IT WAS MADE TODAY!!!

    "Today 01:18 AM" is what it says.
    Everyone lives in the same time zone? Holy shit!

    Says "Yesterday, 07:18 PM" for me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,598


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerKT View Post
    Everyone lives in the same time zone? Holy shit!
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerKT View Post
    Says "Yesterday, 07:18 PM" for me.
    Then there's a bug somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •