Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.16.11 - Prague, CZ Media Thread

Ok, here I go:

Pre-show time:

I've met with lots of fans from this boards (once again sorry to those guys who were looking for me at the main station ) The singing and guitar was nice, I cant really sing in public, I need alcohol to do that and I was completely sober yesterday, so...

Supporting bands:

Rybičky48 - Awful, just awful, nothing more to say, awful!

Clou - Dont know how many songs the played but it merged into one long song. So boring and still the same.

The Offspring: Great, great! Beheaded or Kick Him When He's Down didnt make it the setlis but what the heck.

Průmyslový palác and organization: Oh my god! 120 years old building without almost any air conditioning, a lot of people collapsed everywhere around me and I was that close to collapse too at one moment. I was like in 15th row but I made it to second during the All I Want. Not a single drop of water from medics, during Americana I had to go to the toilets to get some. Not to mention the problems with tickets...

Interesting fact : It was exactly one year after the Gaslight Anthem show here in Prague (16.8.2010)
    Last edited by Krojd; 08-17-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dexterone View Post
    did you really ask Tijs ? because we were with him and Szandi all the time...so how come that they didn't know? when we asked them,if we wanted to go in or if we'd stay outside,they didn't say anything...so we went inside ....and we thought they were going behind us...it was around 7 p.m.
    we went in because nobody mentioned that there was gonna be some meeting...they had dff's number...they could've called him...just to say,do you wanna go and meet the band ? when we were inside,it was tough because we couldn't have gone out because the ticket wouldn't be valid anymore....but we had no idea where they really were and we were absolutely sure that if there was some meet'n'greet,they'd call him....
    CAN YOU FUCKING FATHOM THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW AND WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN..? we weren't sure either. I AM DONE explaing this.

At 7 I hadn't even been at the venue yet. I am really growing fucking tiered of explaining this shit to you... you keep trying to help your friend, and I may grow tiered of trying to fucking help ANYONE. I am sick of this.

Lamas is right, it's totally ridiculous for anyone to expect to be called.. do you think I WAS CALLED?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    CAN YOU FUCKING FATHOM THAT WE DIDN'T KNOW HOW AND WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN..? we weren't sure either.
    lol...yes,of course,you didn't know anything,everything was just a big coincidence....
    peace out
    I know you wanna hit that

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    I missed BBS war!
    if there were no wars here,this forum would be boring and extinct...and yeah and the best part of BBS wars is that some people take it so seriously that it's just great but it seems like this one is over,so you got a right to start another one
    Last edited by dexterone; 08-17-2011 at 12:59 PM.

some people take it so seriously that it's just great
    0_o...... o_0..... ummm.......

I'm just pretty curious,how deep in your ass some people have to be when you always take the same bum-suckers and organize meet'n'greet for them...
    Anyway,I didn't want anything from you,because you're a haughty knucklehead and I don't give a fuck but when you promised something to the rest of the crew who weren't with the band 2 years ago,I thought you'd keep a promise...but you rather call ''your people'',who have like fifty photos with them....
    and I know that now I'm gonna be the bad one here again,I just wanted to express my opinion...the only one thing that really pisses me off is that you're not fair to some people...because someone never had a chance to meet them and you instead of helping them just call your friends over and over....

Seriously, dexterone, couldn't you have just PMed oxygene instead of making it into a huge spectacle in a thread that SHOULD be about sharing positive experiences? Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

hey hey?! what's going on in here?

but it seems like this one is over,so you got a right to start another one
    I'm a War veteran, but now I am retired!
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

how big was the venue? and were there a lot of people?

Oh, so you all had fun, amazing, really. Isti - as someone who couldn't be there - I love you. Quality is brilliant. That 'woohoo' right after beginning of what happened to you is so joyful and pure, oh I'd do the same. I like November Song more now, or rather I like it now, indeed it sounds more offspringish. Last scream performed by Dexter is perfect.
    Why the hell 'november song'?

Dexterone, watch some top models episodes, and that won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Red. View Post
    Why the hell 'november song'?
    probably because Noodles said in one Czech interview,that their first date for releasing a new album has been scheduled for November...but it's not likely to happen
    maybe that's the reason why it's called ''november song''-like a song,which is gonna be on the new record in November but that's just my theory...