Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: yellow

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Default yellow

    You're a cancer survivor who spoke to the president and he responded, making phone calls on your behalf?

    That's pretty cool. Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Thank you so much xxoooxxx
    you are cool too
    I am still fighting for my life. I need all the love, help & positive energy I can get.
    Yeah I got a phone call from a lady in his office, she said President Obama asked her to call me. I gave her permission to do her thing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,090


    Default

    You gave the white house permission? That's unbelievably awesome. So what did President Obama have to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    If I had the power, I would finally grant your wish to be polls moderator. With no voting rights. Like the Washington DC of modship.
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyoff
    do you have boobs??? because in your picture it looks like you have. are you a boy or a girl?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Goinia, Brazil
    Posts
    3,015


    Default

    This is likely to be one of the best threads ever.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Coholic View Post
    You gave the white house permission? That's unbelievably awesome. So what did President Obama have to say?
    Obama said help this young lady

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Nowhere, Ohio
    Posts
    5,641


    Default

    That's it? He didn't even say anything about being a secret communist Muslim atheist who hates America, babies, and sunshine?
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,549


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    positive energy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    OMG ,
    The day after I contacted Obama, I got a letter, then a few days later I got a phone call and today I got an email. I am impressed! I am amazed that with Obamas crazy schedule, he still took time to help me. Now there are 3 ladies assigned to help me...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,009


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    OMG ,
    The day after I contacted Obama, I got a letter, then a few days later I got a phone call and today I got an email. I am impressed! I am amazed that with Obamas crazy schedule, he still took time to help me. Now there are 3 ladies assigned to help me...
    Wow that's amazing! What do the letters say? Can you copy them here in this thread so we can be jealous? I want letters from the president!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    1,577


    Thumbs up

    That's cool indeed!!!!Good for you dear =)
    How are you btw?
    And yeah tell us more about mr.President
    ESCAPE!Through silence fly away....

    Quote Originally Posted by Davo View Post
    I love you, dr. Vanessa.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_potomek View Post
    the sexiest evil ever

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •