Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: Aug19 Pukkelpop festival - Belgium

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Budapest - Hungary
    Posts
    518


    Default Aug19 Pukkelpop festival - Belgium

    TheOffspring will play on the Pukkelpop festival on 19th of august!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    715


    Default

    Fuckin' awesome !! I live in that area so I'm looking forward to it ! Also the Foo Fighters will play there the day before! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Offspring Republic
    Posts
    1,760


    Default

    Awesome! I would like to go there!
    Why The Offspring are with Eminem on the same day???? :O
    Last edited by MAXTER; 04-25-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,495


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAXTER View Post
    Awesome! I would like to go there!
    Why The Offspring are with Eminem on the same day???? :O
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? OMG ... OMG OMG.. I've been waiting to see Eminem again ever since he made it big.. fuck this is awesome and NFG and Bouncing Souls!!!.. OMG!!! This IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Budapest - Hungary
    Posts
    518


    Default

    Original Prankster or SIFU with Eminem ?! hehe that would be EPIC

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Offspring Republic
    Posts
    1,760


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!? OMG ... OMG OMG.. I've been waiting to see Eminem again ever since he made it big.. fuck this is awesome and NFG and Bouncing Souls!!!.. OMG!!! This IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AWESOME!!!
    Sorry, but I don't know that eminem shows are so cool... I've never seen an Eminem show.. Sincerely, I don't like a lot that genre of music...
    It's a shame couldn't see before Eminem an then Offspring...
    However, I will glad to attend a new music experience (The Offspring + Eminem)
    Oxy, I believe in your words,
    so I'm sure, we will have great time!
    There. I hope you enjoyed our time together today. You know, it seems harder and harder to just sit back and enjoy the finer things in life. Well, till next time. Ta-ta

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3


    Default

    Oh man, I hope they're coming to Lowlands too. It's my favorite festival, it's already sold out and ive got a ticket!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,495


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MAXTER View Post
    Sorry, but I don't know that eminem shows are so cool... I've never seen an Eminem show.. Sincerely, I don't like a lot that genre of music...
    It's a shame couldn't see before Eminem an then Offspring...
    However, I will glad to attend a new music experience (The Offspring + Eminem)
    Oxy, I believe in your words,
    so I'm sure, we will have great time!
    I saw him in 1999 at warped before he was big, but who gave a fuck about a white rapper?
    I already have the plane tickets and hotels booked for both swiss and this.. although my flight from bud to swiss still isn't booked.. since I don't know when and how I would come back to Hungary during the weekend...

    Arrg this is aggrevating!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nijmegen, The Netherlands
    Posts
    11,141


    Default

    This is awesome! Definitely gonna try to be there, huh Maxter? :D

    And yeah Eminem would be awesome to see live aswell!
    * !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,045


    Default

    Fuck yes, finally a good lineup in this festival season for something that I can actually go to. I'm definitely going.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •