Thread: Yello

Default Yello

Maybe this isn't the kind of stuff punk kids listen to....but I really like this band Yello. I think they're Swiss or German or something, I never bothered to find out which All I know is, they write really mellow, smooth jams, ranging from goofy 80's vogue-style to just beautifully funky postmodern goodness. Good driving music, or just straight relaxing. Oh, and almost always quirky and insane.

Any other Yello fans here?

Obvious songs by them: Oh Yeah, The Expert, The Race.

Favorites of mine by Yello: Bostitch, I Love You, The Rubberbandman.
    "I'm sorry
    For all the things that I never did
    For all the places I never was
    For all the people I never stopped
    But there was nothing I could do...
    "

I see it for a first time in my life, they look kinda like Dali and Banderas, videos are awesome, like they took the best from times they were creating in and from available technique.

ps. I love those always fresh comments on youtube under such a videos. Especially in New Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Static_Martyr View Post
    Maybe this isn't the kind of stuff punk kids listen to....but I really like this band Yello. I think they're Swiss or German or something, I never bothered to find out which All I know is, they write really mellow, smooth jams, ranging from goofy 80's vogue-style to just beautifully funky postmodern goodness. Good driving music, or just straight relaxing. Oh, and almost always quirky and insane.

Any other Yello fans here?

Obvious songs by them: Oh Yeah, The Expert, The Race.

Favorites of mine by Yello: Bostitch, I Love You, The Rubberbandman.
    lololol the first song is from the weirdo baby dancing video in Always Sunny. I could never ever actually listen to this song, hahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk