Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you love?

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    I love,

Shows = Dexter, futurama, family guy, American dad,

Hobbies = Guitar, flying, Cytogenetics, listening to music, snow boarding, surfing,

Food = Chocolate, eye fillet steak, wedges with sweet chilli and sour creme, macaroons

Animals = Sharks, Lobsters, Mexican red kneed trantulas

people = Gunther von Hargens, Adriano Zumbo, St Kilda FC, I am not sure i love him yet but my boyfriend, Seth Green,

i also love Christmas,

I could go on forever......... =P
    Thats fuckin awesome!!!!

I love hanging out with friends; partying, pleassant surprises; music; success

Opps my bad... I should have said this first, God! xoxoxox

i love my job!!!
    and my new kitten....she is sooooo damm adorable

I love...

Bumping old threads I made eons ago regardless of its current activity.

And LA.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Diamonds, weed, shopping spree's,
    Being in a fun romantic relationship-boyfriend.
    Besides the Offspring....[/B]lol: and Dexter, Noodles, Greg k., Ron Welty, Pete, Higgins aka x13, Josh, Atom...lolol
    What do you love....?

<3 i love....
    music, going to conceerts, seeing funny comedians preform, going to dinner with friends, throwing party's....off the top of my head
    There's this strain of weed called "God's gift " ...I really love it!
    Thats fuckin awesome!!!!

I love hanging out with friends; partying, pleassant surprises; music; success

Opps my bad... I should have said this first, God! xoxoxox

i love my job!!!
    and my new kitten....she is sooooo damm adorable
    Things yellow loves:

1) LA
    2) Weed
    3) Bumping old threads
    4) Being a pothead
    5) posting what she loves 4 times in her own thread
    6) getting high
    7) terrible grammar
    8) smoking marijuana
    9) generic things that pretty much everyone enjoys
    10) rollin' doobies.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

11) Ignoring the not so subtle hints to stop posting

EDIT: 12) Weed
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I love my new house! YAY!!!

Thank you "Daddy"!!! - yous my hero!!!
    The g Factor is to be God-smacked...

Quote Originally Posted by For Real View Post
    I love my new house! YAY!!!

Thank you "Daddy"!!! - yous my hero!!!
    Why is "Daddy" in quotes? Was this a parent, or a sugar daddy?
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street

Quote Originally Posted by Isolated Fury View Post
    I love...

Bumping old threads I made eons ago regardless of its current activity.

And LA.
    I believe that thinking about things u love is a good thing, helps people stay positive when times are difficult.
    seriously are complaining about a love thread or me? My love thread is way better than a man being fucked to death by a horse, heroin, oh and my personal favorite, dexters hair.

so after observing the topics being discussed, i bumped up an old thread, that 3000 ++ read, because everyone on this forum needs more love in their life. When i heard the forum was cowardly making jokes behind my back,very caddy.... really people, picking on someone who has cancer. at first i was hurt, shocked and very dissappointed in the folk here. i prayed for everyone on the forum. asked god to give everyone some lovin.
    Besides a thread about what do u love, is a timeless classic.

If you don't like me or my threads then dont read them. And if you dont have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. especially llamas!!!!
    I ended up laughing my ass off at all of this bullshit with me and the forum.

Isolated fury why should i stop posting???? A lot of people read my threads. maybe u should stop reading and posting in my threads if they are so terrible. i dont know the fuck your problem is with me, i have no problem with you; do we need to step aside and have a lil chat about your problem? cause we can!!!

My love thread is way better than a man being fucked to death by a horse
    Whoa. Now, I've tolerated you being annoying, posting self-centered shit everywhere, and using the bbs as your own personal blog. But if you ever -EVER- disrespect the horsefucking thread again, I will protest against marijuana legalization just to spite you. Boom. Do not fuck with the horsefucking thread.

When i heard the forum was cowardly making jokes behind my back,very caddy....
    How is it possible to pick on someone behind their back on a public message board?? I don't think you understand what "behind my back" means.

picking on someone who has cancer.
    Ahh, the good ol' cancer card. I knew it'd come back again.

at first i was hurt, shocked and very dissappointed in the folk here. i prayed for everyone on the forum. asked god to give everyone some lovin.
    Besides a thread about what do u love, is a timeless classic.
    lolwut?

especially llamas!!!!
    lolwut? The funny part here is that I've tried to be nice to you and give you genuine, nice advice. You didn't take it, and continued to act like a fool.

A lot of people read my threads.
    They read the thread, and then they don't comment. 3,000+ people have viewed the thread... and how many have told you "what they love?" Like... 3? PS: The horsefucking thread has almost 1,000,000 views.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Whoa. Now, I've tolerated you being annoying, posting self-centered shit everywhere, and using the bbs as your own personal blog. But if you ever -EVER- disrespect the horsefucking thread again, I will protest against marijuana legalization just to spite you. Boom. Do not fuck with the horsefucking thread.

OMG!!!!!!Seriously!!!!!!!!! LMFAO at you!!!!

How is it possible to pick on someone behind their back on a public message board?? I don't think you understand what "behind my back" means.
    i only heard people were doing it, i didnt read the threads or post, so thats how it was cowardly behind my back. If you have something to say about me, then tell me thru pms

Ahh, the good ol' cancer card. I knew it'd come back again.

llamas how old are you? take your problem with me to god.

lolwut? you. See i am flat out telling you i am laughing at u and your caddiness.

lolwut? The funny part here is that I've tried to be nice to you and give you genuine, nice advice. You didn't take it, and continued to act like a fool.
    When? what advice?

They read the thread, and then they don't comment. 3,000+ people have viewed the thread... and how many have told you "what they love?" Like... 3? PS: The horsefucking thread has almost 1,000,000 views.
    !,000,000 because you are probably obsessed with it and view it 100 times a day

I love horses and sex-related topics. If only those brilliant topics could be combined into one thread....... I'd love that.

See Yellow, it's a very loving thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."