Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you love?

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Take your displace anger and fury and shove it up your ass!
    Pot/kettle etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    douche fury how do u contribute to this site and to the forum?
    I like Fury's posts, as do most people. How do you contribute? I'll show you how you contribute, and please pay very close attention to this.

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 59

yellow 13
    ilovellamas 5
    PilZ-E 5
    Isolated Fury 4
    XYlophonetreeZ 3
    wheelchairman 3
    Omni 3
    TheUnholyNightbringer 3
    Al Coholic 2
    Red. 2
    RageAndLov 2
    Retard 1
    Outerspaceman21 1
    Little_Miss_1565 1
    Beaker 1
    Jojan 1
    skrillex 1
    T-6005 1
    bighead384 1
    KickHimWhenHe'sDown 1
    dff_punk 1
    Offspring-Junkie 1
    My Name Was Taken 1
    Layna 1
    For Real 1

You've posted 13 times in this thread. But why? You're talking to yourself! No one else is very interested in this thread anymore. I've made loads of threads that people didn't reply to. It's not the end of the world, move on!

Also, in General Chat, you literally don't contribute anything. You only come here to post in your own threads and to bump them if they appear to be in danger of dying. Since early November, you've made only one post in General Chat that wasn't either in this or the LA thread. In that post, I learned that you are allergic to peanuts. And I liked that post! It was the first time you've ever said anything unpredictable and new!

If you want to talk about contribution, I advise that you take a look at the other threads in this forum. This place may not be bustling with activity, but there's plenty of stuff to talk about other than how much you love LA, weed, and the Offspring.

One thing I like about you is that you seem to cherish the things that you love, and you count your blessings. But with your attitude it's going to be difficult to find anything NEW to love.

Take a look at all the other wonderful stuff you can post about!

Is Lord Phidias the mackinest mack daddy alive, or what?
    What do you think of guidos?
    Played any video games lately?
    Do you speak any Czech or Slovak, or would you like to look up some good Slovak insults for HAU when he inevitably posts here under an alt?
    Got any annoying Satanist, marijuana-hating Facebook friends?
    You'd be good at this one. Teach bighead how you think so positively all the time!
    What car do you drive?
    Fold or crumple?
    Is there any BBS award that Nawigacja GPS doesn't deserve?
    Have you had any trouble adjusting to a new job?
    Pay your respects to a dearly departed Jets fan.
    Seen any movies lately?
    Are you drunk?
    And most importantly, condoms or the pill?

Please give some thought to why you only post in your own threads before you criticize others for not "contributing."
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Gold star, Treez. The investigation involved in your post is most impressive.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I love making babies. Every time my very fertile wife tells me she's pregnant with yet another fruit of my very fertile loins, it's the happiest day of my life. I just wish we could have more babies than once every ten-eleven months.

I guess we could adopt, but it's not the same thing at all, and you'd never feel the same sort of love for an adopted stranger's kid as you would for your own flesh and blood.
    Last edited by Baldwin; 03-30-2012 at 04:43 PM.

I really love being in labor. It's pretty much the best. Every time I finish popping out a child, I get back to work again. The pain of a child coming out of a place it's way too large for because god clearly fucked up is one of the most glorious and wonderful things a woman can experience in life. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I don't like people who have admitted to being in late 30s on this board who get their pissy panties in a bunch when people disagree with them and accuse everyone else of have the same fucking bad attitude which they, themselves, have and continuously show whenever ANYONE DISAGREES WITH THEM. (1!)

On the other hand, I also love getting pregnant every 10-11 months and staying in the kitchen.

Television.

I love this

A lot of people hate their new live performances, but I love this one. Especially at just after 4 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."

I love unicorns, poetry, and long walks on the beach. Oh, and spooning. Definitely spooning.
    Math is more than formulas or equations; it's logic, it's rationality, it's using your mind to solve the biggest mysteries we know.

Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I love this

A lot of people hate their new live performances, but I love this one. Especially at just after 4 minutes.
    Their problem is that they're just so, so incohesive as a band. Most of the time, they seem very unsure of themselves and hesitant. They're incredible song-writers, and they have musical talent, but they just don't perform live together too well. Serj does a much better job performing live as a solo act than with SOAD. I'd still love to see them live, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

I've never seen any of Serj's solo performances. I should check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojan View Post
    So really, The Offspring is only Ron. The rest of the band left. O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    For selfish reasons, I hope he's really dead. I really don't want to become known as "That guy who keeps making premature death threads for ethnic-looking dudes."