Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling Alex101 ChrisDude

Default Calling Alex101 ChrisDude

In my last post, some users have been calling me ChrisDude. That's really starting to annoy me. I'm not ChrisDude and ChrisDude is NOT my name. I'm just Alex101. Just because someone named ChrisDude posts something on Dying Scene doesn't mean I'm him. If this doesn't stop, I'll never post here again. So, for the last time, don't call me ChrisDude EVER AGAIN! I AM NOT CHRISDUDE! I'M ALEX101!

Alright, ChrisDude.

Wrong forum, ChrisDude.
    My new album "Carnival of Monsters" is out now! Go listen to it and post in the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDude View Post
    Enough is enough. If you don't stop, I will stab you all to death! Now get the fuck outta here!

Will you guys just stop calling me that? How come you guys won't stop? Can you give me an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex101 View Post
    Will you guys just stop calling me that? How come you guys won't stop? Can you give me an answer?

Dear God, take a look at your post history. Look at it from other people's perspective. You are being massively trolled because you've made a few silly posts and either you don't realize it, or are trying very poorly to counter-troll. Just think about why people are messing with you for a second. It's not that hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleDK View Post
    Dear God, take a look at your post history. Look at it from other people's perspective. You are being massively trolled because you've made a few silly posts and either you don't realize it, or are trying very poorly to counter-troll. Just think about why people are messing with you for a second. It's not that hard to figure out.
    I just want people to stop making fun of me and stop calling me ChrisDude. It's really annoying me and it's already giving me a headache. If this doesn't stop at all, I will never post here ever again. Also, I'm not a troll. I've never posted anything at DyingScene.com. Please just call me either Alex101 or just Alex. Alex is my real name not Chris or Christopher. So, please don't call me ChrisDude anymore. This fight is already getting old now. Enough is enough.

If you just ignore it, it'll go away. They're fucking with you because they're getting a reaction. Stop doing it and they'll stop.

ChrisDude.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

C'mon, man. You can't be serious. They're not even really making fun of you. But when you threaten to leave the internet, what are they gonna do, stop?

The easiest way to stop them from calling you ChrisDude is to stop acting like ChrisDude. Namely, don't post any more rumors that are clearly stupid and untrue. I don't mind the polls, but we don't need to see that other shit, ever.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)

Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    C'mon, man. You can't be serious. They're not even really making fun of you. But when you threaten to leave the internet, what are they gonna do, stop?

The easiest way to stop them from calling you ChrisDude is to stop acting like ChrisDude. Namely, don't post any more rumors that are clearly stupid and untrue. I don't mind the polls, but we don't need to see that other shit, ever.
    I've never acted like ChrisDude, I don't know who ChrisDude is and clearly ChrisDude is not my name. To me that name sucks and I don't like it. The ChrisDude name is already getting on my nerves. I'll just try not post any more rumors that are clearly stupid and untrue, if that means people will just call me by real name Alex or my nickname Alex101. I just can't keep posting here if people call me by a fake name, that's just not right for me.

Oh Jesus Christ, I'm going to stop fucking with you for this one post because I feel like being nice, but I feel like I'm going to regret it since I know you won't listen. It's not that big of a deal. People are jokingly calling you another name, so what? If you stop reacting to it, they'll stop. You're making multiple threads asking for people to help you and therefore drawing even more attention to yourself. You're doing exactly what they want.

Seriously if you don't stop being a pussy about this I'm going to ask everyone to start calling you Cockjocky or something that's actually mean because right now you look ridiculous.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".