Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

Hybrid View

Default Last movie i saw pt2

The Change Up 4/5
    Pretty good movie, but gross in some parts.
    Best Offspring Albums
    1. Ixnay on the Hombre
    2. Days go by
    3. S/T
    4. Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
    5. Ignition
    6. Conspiracy of One
    7. Smash
    8. Splinter
    9. Americana

Another souls replacement? Sweet, I've seen at least 4 movies with that theme, so far.

American Splendor - So... do I identify with this movie? Well... shit, I consider... I cry a little bit less and a little bit more that I don't have a gramophone after seeing this. I find that whole idea for a comic great, unfortunately haven't heard about that before, I decided to see it cause it was number 6 at some the best comics screenings list that I bumped into some time ago, kickass was 3rd there if I remember well, so, that 3-item distance seemed encouragingly to me, so. 9/10

ohoh and gia

team america

8 mile ; )

Saw Mission Impossible 4 on IMAX. Aside from an iffy script and some doldrum acting, it was fucking awesome.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

7. Default Last movie

Last movie that I have seen and keep me in the front of computer for hours was "Dexter"-this is a series,ok,but I like it very much.

Doesn't Mission Impossible represent lethally boring static kind of action, so it'd kill me in front of 17" screen? Anyway, it seems so, so I haven't seen any part of it.

Slumdog Millionaire 9/10 and I liked the ending. Sweet? Fairylike, so it could be untrue as well. Better then obvious bad end for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by madisorana View Post
    Last movie that I have seen and keep me in the front of computer for hours was "Dexter"-this is a series,ok,but I like it very much.
    Doesn't Mission Impossible represent lethally boring static kind of action, so it'd kill me in front of 17" screen? Anyway, it seems so, so I haven't seen any part of it.

Zodiac - 7.5/10. It was good. Not great for me, but good. Enjoyable and the characterization and acting would have kept you fully in it for the full term if not for some strange pacing before the third act. It throws the entire primary elements that had until then been in focus into a sort of resolution-aimed maelstrom which, after righting itself from the desperate tailspin everyone had fallen into, it swings for the gates for the end of the movie a little too neatly for me. I feel like it deserves an eight, but there was just... something that didn't work for me, and it irks me that I can't figure out what.

Blade Runner - 7.8/10. You have to accept Blade Runner for exactly what it is, with the questions that the Replicants' actions ask about human nature and memories. I think that, even more than its effects, cinematography, or acting, it's the ambiguity of the movie that hasn't let it age as gracefully as one would wish. It asks a lot of questions, but you have to accept that the point of the film isn't to answer them. Like all good sci-fi. And, to be honest, it is good Sci-Fi, shot in a great yet dense neo-noir style.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.