Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

The Inbetweeners Movie 7,5/10

I was kinda hoping for more shenanigans and embarassements, [SPOILER] they all got the girls too smoothly, [/SPOILER] anyway, I got a couple of laughs here and there, so I kinda enjoyed it. Quite good TV series ending. Or is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

The Avengers - 8.5/10

I really liked it. I really, really did, but - and it feels absurd to say it - I could have done with another half hour and another bit of development. Because of the ensemble cast, time-wise it wouldn't have worked, and I still really enjoyed the movie. I just wanted more because I'm an idiot sucker for superhero action movies.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Hot Fuzz - 10/10
    the funniest and wickedest movie ever. I can't wait for pt. 3 of the trilogy.

Men in Black
    D'Onofrio and Tommy Lee Jones are awesome. Looking forward to MiB3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Avengers Assemble - 5/10 Entertaining, but over long and some ropey cgi. I must be one in a million with that, i know.
    "Hey, I know you're upset, but if you ever mention my mother's loins or their frothiness to me again, I don't know what I'll do ... but it will be bad. Now let's go bury this dead hooker."

Godzilla, King of the Monsters (1956)

I haven't seen this one in years, and I found it on dvd the other day so I decided to grab it. I forgot how good this movie was. Some of the acting from a couple Japanese actors was pretty bad, but the role of Steve Martin was pretty well done, and the political overtones and special effects in particular were very well done for their time.

7.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Remember Me 3.5/10

Turns out Robert Pattinson isn't such a great actor at all (at least in this one his acting didn't do much good); didn't like Chris Cooper & Pierce Brosnan much too ... only highlight for me Emilie de Ravin, her acting was awesome. Regarding the storyline: Well a little too much for just one movie and I missed some kind of flow.

Shark Attack 3: Megaladon.

Well....yes, of course it was shit, but there was some absolutely terrible graphics which made it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul54Fowlkes View Post
    I cry a little bit less and a little bit more that I don't have a gramophone after seeing this.

Thanks,
    Cable Sleeves
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    I'm all about this. Crying less, but maybe a bit more. All because of the gramophone.
    I thought it was brilliant in its simplicity but since I know the big picture I have to say that bots definitely know how to quote.

Gramophones are cool, but guy from American Splendor was not so 'cool' and this is all I meant. 'Crying' is from that when I was a little kid and my mom gave our old beautiful gramophone as a gift without telling me. This is my own, little, personal trauma.

Dark Shadows 3/10

it was not good all the funny parts are in the commercial

Quote Originally Posted by samseby View Post
    Men in Black
    D'Onofrio and Tommy Lee Jones are awesome. Looking forward to MiB3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaFEBI_L24
    i love the first men in black i saw it in the theaters and even pre ordered a copy on vhs back in the day
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 05-16-2012 at 01:13 PM.