Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

Rampart

i was very dissappointed. It was suppose to be about the Rampart Police station being filled with dirty cops. Instead it was a movie about one dirty cop that worked at Rampart.

I've also been watching Ghost Adventures which is funny and entertaining.

I was curious about "Moonrise Kingdom" and finally saw it. Cute movie but nothing special. Not my cup of tea. The children will love it,though.
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by StayInTheHouseCarl View Post
    Sinister 7.5/10

Im a huge horror fan, but most films that come out every given year are complete shit. this one wasnt bad, actually gave me some good scares. Has a few of those "pop-out" scares that annoy the crap out of me (thats not scary, thats reflexes), but mostly just a good creepy ass movie.
    I am a big horror fan too and I agree with you. Not a lot of new horror nice movies.
    but I loved Sinister, it is one of the best I have seen in the last years

10/10

Ive been on a slasher film kick lately. I've always loved horror movies, more so around Halloween. I just finished watching Halloween Resurrection. It came out a few years ago, but I didn't get around to watching it. I didn't have high expectations. But honestly, I really liked it. It was somewhat predictable, but still gruesome!

Looper. I didn't really know anything about it going in but I'd seen a tv trailer and it looked like it might be worth watching. Sadly it wasn't. Time travel stories are difficult to get right but this movie made a horrible mess of it. Aside from that I thought there were some decent performances, particularly from a superb child actor, but nothing that could redeem this pile of poo. I get the feeling the script went through a massive series of re-writes. It's the only way I can explain all the pointless details thrown in that went nowhere or were never referred to again. I'm thinking they must have been artifacts from previous versions of the script. That would also explain why the story was so monumentally fucked and couldn't keep any internal consistency. Compared to this, Timecop looks like it was written by Stephen Hawking.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Moonrise Kingdom 4/5 stars rating

Great movie for the whole family.

Skyfall

I thought it was pretty good. However, it was a bit long, or perhaps it was my fault for going to see it so late. But yeah, I liked it. And the house in Scotland was amazing looking.

8. Default

Finally watch TED, not bad,

Default Last movie i saw pt2

Raaz 3 !!! very Nice Movie

The social network 4/10

Kind of boring and - as far as I'm concerned - not a single good job regarding the acting
    Thank God I could watch it on TV and didn't have to spend any money on this one.