Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

I just got done watching ParaNorman and I thought it was really cute. It was good.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 02-04-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Bullet to the Head 5/10

It was ok worth a rental I guess

Die Hard 5 1/10

awful movie

Cloud Atlas

Unfortunately I saw this on a HD tv, and I really can't stand watching some stuff on HD, as I think it makes it look almost too clean or something. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't see it in the cinema, although it only came out here last night, so there's still time.

Anyway, parts of the film were a bit dodgy, such as Halle Berry's acting, but overall I really liked it.
    It's definitely one of those films that one would have to have read the book for beforehand, because my 2 friends who hadn't read it had no idea what was going on, and I can see how it would be seen as a mess in that way.
    I think my love of the book made me like the film even more strangely enough, as I'm usually quite wary of adaptations.

And Ben Whishaw. Phew, hot.

snitch 6/10

it was ok one of the better rock movies

Last edited by samseby; 03-01-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Sinister 9/10. It was an awesome, creepy, very suspenseful thriller. It wasn't really scary but parts did make me jump. It kept making you think.

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. 10/10. It is based off of the book (which is my favorite book ever) and it did do a very good job following the book. But like every movie that's based off a book there are parts in the book that they didn't put in the movie and you wished that they have. When I first heard that they were making this movie I was really hesitant because I was afraid that they were going to butcher it but then I learned he author Stephen Chbosky was also the director of the movie and I felt reassure. I loved it, the movie was awesome.It really makes me want to go back and re-read the book again and then see the movie again. I know I will be re-watching it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. 10/10. It is based off of the book (which is my favorite book ever) and it did do a very good job following the book. But like every movie that's based off a book there are parts in the book that they didn't put in the movie and you wished that they have. When I first heard that they were making this movie I was really hesitant because I was afraid that they were going to butcher it but then I learned he author Stephen Chbosky was also the director of the movie and I felt reassure. I loved it, the movie was awesome.It really makes me want to go back and re-read the book again and then see the movie again. I know I will be re-watching it soon.
    I was also really scared that the movie would be awful compared to the book (it's also one of my favourite books), but I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be a great film! Authors should direct films more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I liked that film too, but it was not a 10/10 for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I don't grab tits. I have tits thrust upon me.

The collector and the collection

I didn´t expect anything good, but it was a nice surprise. Specialy the first one.
    It's better than saw II, III...VII ...
    I hope they dont make 5 others sequels of this