Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

Avengers!
    It was better than I thought it would be.

Only God Forgives, excellent movie, everything I had hoped for. I really loved the cinematography and of course, the extreme violence.
    I wrote a four word letter.

John Dies At The End 8/10

I really liked it. It was fun to watch visually and the dark humor was great.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Avengers!
    It was better than I thought it would be.

Watched it about a week ago for the first time since it was in theaters. God it's great, I can't help but feeling a little bummed they went with the "alien invasion" angle thing though, a neutered Ultimates-version of the Skrulls. Seems too early for all that, though I guess they wanted to set up all the cosmic stuff pretty early. Would have way preferred it just be Loki leading a Nine-Realms army of various trolls and demons and elves and shit, like all the mixed-army stuff in Thor 2. Or at least have a few "character" aliens to interact with, some general with a personality or whatever, get past the Stormtrooper canon fodder stuff.

Still, aside from getting a little cartoony at the end, and some nitpicky stuff, Stark saving the day and Cap's ridiculously dumb new costume and shit, it's so ridiculously good. Who'd've even thought a big-screen Avengers movie would ever happen, and not be balls? Crazy.

Hadn't seen it in years - timeless
    Turn the lights on.

Default The Butterfly Effect

The Butterfly Effect.Great sci-fi you will love it.Specially science background people

Prometheus 6/10

I remember people saying this movie was awful but I enjoyed it

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone 1/10

This is one of those movies where all the funny parts are in the commercials

Red 2 5/10

It was ok I guess but im glad I saw it for free

I went in to Elysium expecting a fun night in sci-fi land.

I was woefully wrong. This movie is boring, clichèd sci fi garbage. Where Wikkus in District 9 is a wonderful character you know everything about, Matt Damon in Elysium plays a guy, this guy has s job, he has a job because he really wants to go to Elysium. Also he has a criminal past. He has a criminal past because he really wants to go to Elysium. All the characters are boring, and the action uneventful.

I really wanted to like this movie. I imagine this is how people-who-thougt-Pacific-Rim-looked-good probably feel. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    John Dies At The End 8/10

I really liked it. It was fun to watch visually and the dark humor was great.
    I still have to watch that. I have the book and I just need to see that movie.

The Devil Wears Prada. 4/10. I really didn't care for it.The only reason I watched it because I couldn't sleep. Was not a fan.

Pff and you claim to be a chick. Next you'll say you don't find Sex and the City 2 liberating, or that the negroes don't enjoy watermelons and dancing the charleston.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.