Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

Texas Chainsaw 5/10. Wasn't that scary but it bloody which was good. Pretty much if you seen any of the Texas ChainsawMassacre movies you seen them all

i really loved this movies. it was so nice to watch.

The remake of The Blob. Fuckin' still awesome.

The Purge 6/10. It was a little different than what I thought but it wasn't bad. Some parts were messed up but good.I just expecting more killings.

13/13/13, 4/10. Really weird and kinda hard to follow. Some parts were really messed up and I was like wtf just happened. It was pretty bloody which made me happy.

Gravity 5/10, I guess it was OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Shut'yo mouth, sucka, foo', etc. Gravity's the best space movie since fuckin' 2001 and Alien. The praise for it isn't even an overstatement, it's beyond awesome. First time since Avatar someone's used 3D correctly, too.

I was lucky enough to see one of the pre-screeners for Thor 2 the other day (my boss rocks, big time).

Overall really impressive, I think it'll probably be received a lot better than the first. A few nitpicky things, the music score blows compared to the totally old-school and "holy shit!" first one, and the movie's definity "grittied/medievaled-up" a lot more, though that was intentional. Just thought some of the crazy costume designs and stuff from the first were dumbed down a little, sure it's grittier/more "real", but a little more bland too, loses some of the wacky 60s Jack Kirby insanity.

Still, awesome. Felt like it was edited big-time though, some of the pacing's a little...quick, seems like there'll be a bunch of extra character moment stuff on the DVD.

It's still probably like the 3rd or so best Marvel flick, though. The post-credits stuff is crazyballs, too.

I thought the first 6 hours of 2001 were fine, but the final 64 hours dragged on a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Pretty much if you seen any of the Texas ChainsawMassacre movies you seen them all
    I'm going to agree, with the exception of the first and second. The first was the only one that was actually scary, whereas The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 was just batshit crazy. I love it.

Anyways, the last movie I watched was The Invisible Man with Claude Rains. 9/10, a classic that lives up to its reputation.

How about no?

EDIT: Spambot comment removed
    Last edited by Mega Man; 10-28-2013 at 08:16 PM.