Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

I cry a little bit less and a little bit more that I don't have a gramophone after seeing this.

Thanks,
    Cable Sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by Paul54Fowlkes View Post
    I cry a little bit less and a little bit more that I don't have a gramophone after seeing this.

Thanks,
    Cable Sleeves
    I'm all about this. Crying less, but maybe a bit more. All because of the gramophone.

Default Gertude32Wass

Last movie that I saw is iron man. Cool movie.

Just saw the Avengers. It was pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cock Joke View Post
    And so, Greg sayeth unto Ron, "THOU SHALT NOT SMITETH THE WRATH OF THY HUNGER!!!" Ron cameth back with "THAT MAKETH NO SENSE!" Greg hitteth Ron with a coloring book, and then cometh a new drummer...

Watched The Room last night.
    I worried that it wouldn't be worth my time to watch, because these so bad they're good films may not always be that bad, but it was that bad. Fucking amazing!

The Hunger Games
    Unfortunately didn't get the time to read the book before the film came out, but either way I enjoyed it. Even if it does seem a bit toooo much like Battle Royale. I liked that the main character was female, and they managed not to sexualise her at all - nice change.

The Avengers 9/10

So. Fucking. Epic. Well directed and well written, Joss Whedon did a boss job with this movie. All the actors gave their A game and the six members of the Avengers, as well as much of the supporting cast, each received their fair share of development. At almost 2 and a half hours, it didn't drag at all for me. Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner (and his green counterpart) stole the show for me.

Freeway - made in shitty 90' tv movie style, rather poorly told story, but so fuckin dark (though I wouldn't describe it as black comedy) and Reese and Kiefer were brilliant. They saved it actually. Scene in the car was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    The Avengers 9/10

So. Fucking. Epic. Well directed and well written, Joss Whedon did a boss job with this movie. All the actors gave their A game and the six members of the Avengers, as well as much of the supporting cast, each received their fair share of development. At almost 2 and a half hours, it didn't drag at all for me. Mark Ruffalo's Bruce Banner (and his green counterpart) stole the show for me.
    Agreed. I just saw it last night. At first I was bummed that Ed Norton wasn't playing Bruce Banner again, but I think Mark Ruffalo actually did a much better job than Norton ever would. Across the board, there was really nothing I didn't like about the movie. The pacing was excellent, the development was excellent, and the several parts of comic relief were actually pretty hilarious, particularly from the Hulk and Tony Stark.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro offspring View Post
    is it true that obama may legaliz it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Agreed. I just saw it last night. At first I was bummed that Ed Norton wasn't playing Bruce Banner again, but I think Mark Ruffalo actually did a much better job than Norton ever would. Across the board, there was really nothing I didn't like about the movie. The pacing was excellent, the development was excellent, and the several parts of comic relief were actually pretty hilarious, particularly from the Hulk and Tony Stark.
    The comedy was really good and really evened out the more tense dramatic moments when the Avengers butted heads.

The Hunger Games 4/10

didn't really like pretty overrated movie if you ask me

Safe 6/10

better than i thought it would be