Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

The Collection 6/10. It was made by the same people who made the Saw movies. So it was pretty much the same blood, gore, fucked up killing contraptions.

Quote Originally Posted by jacknife737 View Post
    Primer

It was good, though the "hard science" aspect of it caused me to be a bit last at all the techno babble.
    Oh I like that movie. It is confusing. I had to watch twice to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    The Collection 6/10. It was made by the same people who made the Saw movies. So it was pretty much the same blood, gore, fucked up killing contraptions.
    I like the collection more than Saw II, III... VII.

I watched Dead Set last night.
    It is a 5 epsodes horror british tv show, it was ok. I'd give it 7/10.

Oblivion 5/10

It was a little better then I thought it would be still nothing I ever need to see again

Iron Man 3 7/10

I went to a advanced screening of this I thought it was pretty good if you liked The Avengers or Iron Man 2 then im pretty sure you will like this movie

Pain & Gain 1/10

another awful movie from Michael Bay

Men In Black 3 - Surprisingly enjoyable. Not a bad way to pass a couple of hours.

The Amazing Spiderman - As mediocre and pointless as expected. Probably better than Spiderman 3, but that's hardly praise.

Seven Psychopaths - Not perfect, but highly enjoyable. Nowhere near as good as In Bruges but definitely worth watching. Christopher Walken was the highlight, obviously, but Sam Rockwell and Woody Harrelson were pretty great too. Basically just talented people having a lot of fun.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Iron Man 3 7/10

Not bad, not bad at all.

Star Trek Into Darkness 9/10

Great movie even better than the first one from 2009

Silver Linings Playbook 8/10. Bradley Cooper was such a great actor in it.

Mama 7/10.Very creepy and suspenseful. The one thing I didn't care for was the ending.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 05-22-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Silver Linings Playbook was frustrating. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it at all, but I feel like if they wanted to go the escapist, twee, quirky rom-com route that they should've left the mental illness spect out of it completely, and if they wanted to make it a movie about mental illness, they should've have used such a safe version of it with all the sharp and scary edges removed. Every one I know that's dealt with mental illness (either their own or people they're close to) seemed to hate the movie since it doesn't really show an honest version of it.

The Great Gatsby.

I was initially quite dubious about this, and thought it may turn out to be a disaster, but, no, I loved it. I always thought the book was slightly overrated (I never felt much for any of the characters), but thought the film brought it to life.
    I do have a soft spot for Luhrmann though, as Moulin Rouge! is my favourite film. Also, I thought his choice of modern music really worked. And the sets and costumes were, of course, amazing.