Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie i saw pt2

World's Greatest Dad 8/10

Pretty good movie. Don't really have much to say about it.

I saw Tarantino's "JACKIE BROWN"(second time) 10/10 for me! All Tarantino's movies are so fucking great!
    Enslave my mind...

Carnage and 30 Minutes Or Less, are both short and sweet. I recommend.

'My week with Marilyn'. I didn't expect anything astonishing and my presumption was right because the movie is just mediocre. I didn't like Michelle Williams, but I think I don't like her in general and I can't really imagine any actress playing the role of Marilyn well.
    The nice thing was that there was a cat in the cinema A loud impatient MIAOW in the most silent moment of the movie was the best part of it.

The Bourne Identity 5/10

Not the best movie I've ever seen. The storyline was kind of flat, the acting was "ok" (I liked Franka Potente even better than Matt Damon).

You don't mess with the Zohan

one of my favourites
    Last edited by Tompo2000; 03-11-2012 at 11:55 AM.

The Ipcress File:

Loved it; Michael Caine was a boss as always; very similar to Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy for the first two-thirds of it (in the sense it was sort of a slow moving spy thriller) but the last act got a little "bondish" but it was still awesome regardless.

Another Earth:

This was fantastic; i particularly loved how they handled the "sci-fi" parts to it, as in it was always just sort of in the background/setting - kept things nice and subtle. Great cinematography too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Project X 6/10

Story is cliched, characters are somewhat likable, but forgettable, and the direction is nothing special, to be honest. The POV camera thing has been done to death with many films doing it much better than this film. Otherwise, the film moves at a brisk pace and it had it's moments that made the experience enjoyable.

The Lorax: 11/10

I took my daughter to see it today. It was awesome. She loved it. I loved it. Plus, it's already my favorite Dr. Seuss book.
    I would spread the cloths under your feet: but I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspaceman21 View Post
    Project X 6/10

Story is cliched, characters are somewhat likable, but forgettable, and the direction is nothing special, to be honest. The POV camera thing has been done to death with many films doing it much better than this film.
    i agree with this