Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: The most shocking news I heard all week.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,168


    Default The most shocking news I heard all week.

    I think I heard about it before, but I thought it was actually fake and it's not

    You americans (from the US, I mean) cannot eat Kinder Suprise !

    This is like... woh... crazy !

    I am so sorry for you.

    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  2. #2


    Default

    Hahaha. I was shocked similar way when I discovered how many kinds of kitkat exist, while there're only 5 or slightly more of them here.
    What's your source?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,168



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,095


    Default

    Oh, we can (and do!) eat them... they just have to be brought into the country without anyone knowing It just goes with all that lawsuit stuff... the company that makes them is afraid of getting sued because of the choking hazard. If your kid is stupid enough to choke on a huge toy inside a chocolate egg, you did a shitty job of raising them. For serious.
    Last edited by Llamas; 12-28-2011 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,168


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovellamas View Post
    Oh, we can (and do!) eat them... they just have to be brought into the country without anyone knowing It just goes with all that lawsuit stuff... the company that makes them is afraid of getting sued because of the choking hazard. If your kid is retarded enough to choke on a huge toy inside a chocolate egg, you did a shitty job of raising them. For serious.
    lol, I found my professionnal reconversion : Kinder Eggs dealer in the US
    ___________________________________________

    All the Beautiful Things you do

    Respect my authoritah !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,095


    Default

    Haha, my professor for Business German used to supposedly bring back craploads of them with her every time she'd return from Bulgaria (yep, Bulgarian teacher for business German... logical :P) I was always baffled as to how she was always able to bring SO MANY. I think she had a dealer
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,234


    Default

    I've never heard of these. Are they like Cadbury Eggs except inside a plastic Easter Egg-like shell?


    It's kind of insulting they think American children and parents are too stupid to responsibly eat candy. But, hey, we invented both McDonald's and the act of suing McDonald's because their coffee is hot and refreshing.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,095


    Default

    Kinder Surprise is kinda lame nowadays because the quality of the toy has really decreased. I guess the toy thing has been similar to Cracker Jack in terms of quality decrease. However, it's just a hollow chocolate egg with a toy inside.

    I don't think they think Americans are too stupid... it's that Americans are just lawsuit-happy. Though it's hard to tell which one it is - was the lady who put her cat in the microwave just looking for a lawsuit, or was she that stupid? The world may never know.

    I've never really been a fan of Kinder Surprise. Kind of a boring snack. I prefer Kinder Bueno, personally.


    The toy is always encased in a rather large yellow plastic thing. There's no excuse for choking on it. It looks like this:

    Last edited by Llamas; 12-28-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Come on and raise up.
    Posts
    3,887


    Default

    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

    "DIE!!!!!"

    "WRONG! HOOOONK!"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,095


    Default

    What's your point, xyz?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •