Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: The most shocking news I heard all week.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Come on and raise up.
    Posts
    3,878


    Default

    None whatsoever. Just posting a similar product that was available in the US for a short time.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

    "DIE!!!!!"

    "WRONG! HOOOONK!"

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,232


    Default

    I remember eating a Wonderball now, actually. I had forgotten all about it. They discontinued those? Out of sheer unpopularity?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    None whatsoever. Just posting a similar product that was available in the US for a short time.
    Ah. Photo without context confused me. I thought you were making a statement :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I remember eating a Wonderball now, actually. I had forgotten all about it. They discontinued those? Out of sheer unpopularity?
    Well, I remember them being discontinued for the choking hazard, but I looked it up after the post... they changed it to candy for that reason, but then discontinued I'm guessing due to unpopularity. Candy in a chocolate ball isn't anything that original, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    342


    Default

    They could at least make the Easter Kinder Eggs available, the toys are bigger and there's no choking hazard, plus they're great

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,600


    Default

    Its the worst chocolate ever with a toy no kid would play with. Unlike llamas I tried them as a child, and unlike an impoverished european kid, I wasn't fooled by blue and orange plastic shaped like stupid things. Ooh a horse from that avatar movie, its still a decade away!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    18,021


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Its the worst chocolate ever with a toy no kid would play with. Unlike llamas I tried them as a child, and unlike an impoverished european kid, I wasn't fooled by blue and orange plastic shaped like stupid things. Ooh a horse from that avatar movie, its still a decade away!
    Haha, yeah, I never tried them as a kid. I think I had my first one at the ripe age of 22. I just had heard the toys had declined in quality... maybe they always sucked and the people I talked to had just grown up? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

    I do not smoke and do not do drugs

    I just do bumpin in my trunk

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cascadian Exile
    Posts
    19,600


    Default

    I have no idea what the toys are like today. But they were super shitty in the 90s. Rocks and sticks were more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huddinge, Stockholm
    Posts
    8,563


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    You americans (from the US, I mean) cannot eat Kinder Suprise !
    What makes Americans unable to eat Kinder Surprise? I know that the eggs are not sold in the United States, but that does not imply that Americans can not eat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    13,832


    Default

    I've totally purchased Kinder Surprises here in the US. Wasn't terribly impressed, but it was fine. Had no idea they were illegal.
    I am part of a degenerate elite
    Dragging our society into the street



  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    342


    Default


    I still love my homer flashlight from Kinder surprise (the easter eggs)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •