Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The most shocking news I heard all week.

I forgive you if you're 12 or younger, or if you got it while 12 or younger and it has sentimental value. Otherwise you're an embarrasment to your nation.

Though I don't remember anything electronic in kindereggs. The coolest thing I got was a cast-iron mini soldier, terrible toy, excellent projectile.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

I was 15 or 16 still has sentimental value though cause it was an Easter present

The best toy a Kinder Egg could give you was the actual capsule the toy came in. You can easily make a few hours of that indoors.

For that reason alone I loved them.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I remember enjoying them as a kid actually. I have fond memories of that. Though I haven't tried them in my adult years. Probably not even in my teenage years.

My favourite of the toys were the ones with several parts that you had to build, and that came with a little illustrated piece of paper showing you how to build it; it made me feel like a mechanic, which was great.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

I used to eat those things by the truckload when I was in Spain. I liked the toys because I've always been a sucker for miniatures.

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    The best toy a Kinder Egg could give you was the actual capsule the toy came in. You can easily make a few hours of that indoors.

For that reason alone I loved them.
    So true.

And that's over. Now the two parts are attached and you can't do that anymore.

It is true that the quality of the toys declined. I absolutely remember that I had to build them when I was a kid which was all the fun value. But they became afraid of law suits as well, obviously.

The big easter kinder eggs still have really fun toys though sometime.

Still, I love Kinder eggs. Don't know if it's nostalgia or something but I just love them.

Ilovellamas> If you prefer Kinder Bueno, I have the ultimate Kinder type for you. http://fr-fr.facebook.com/pages/Kind...TY/63401986040 They are Kinder eggs with bueno inside. Really good

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Had these a couple times as a kid, i remember them being somewhat enjoyable; but then again, it didn't really take much to keep me entertained as a five year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Once when I was on vacation by the sea I was in sth like a museum of those toys. If you were lucky you could sell yours for some really nice money if that guy who was collecting them missed that particular one. I had one frog he was looking for, in home, miles away, bummer.

I enjoyed k.surprise on all 4, main, mentioned here before, levels; building (this group included the best and the worst one, and fucking sticking, I had no patience for it), looking at them, like, there were sooo small (figures - if I remember correctly were really well made, also good for throwing, indestructiblke), capsules and chocolate, mentioned in the pejorative context with what I agree and don't agree, because in that small amount, I really liked it.

I still have a lot of them in the attic, more than a hundred maybe, I was buying them really heavily during 2 years or sth like this, ageees ago.

They look interesting but I've never had one, but I guess I can't anyway since I live in the US.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

They used to have something similar in the US when I was a kid. I don't remember the name, I just remember that it was always really shitty, plastic-y tasting chocolate with some Disney character toy inside.
    "I'll die before I surrender, Tim".